PDA

View Full Version : Controller button configuration

mclarenf1racer
03-20-2008, 10:39 AM
I have a simple question, is it so difficult for the software developers to put a customize option regarding the control configuration? yes the default and other options probably work for some people, but to someone that is already used to a set layout the custom option would help them integrate into the game more successfully. Is there a reason that they dont put the custom option in?

mclarenf1racer
03-20-2008, 10:39 AM
I have a simple question, is it so difficult for the software developers to put a customize option regarding the control configuration? yes the default and other options probably work for some people, but to someone that is already used to a set layout the custom option would help them integrate into the game more successfully. Is there a reason that they dont put the custom option in?

scottymuscles
03-20-2008, 11:39 AM
I totally agree!!!

TAZ427
03-20-2008, 12:15 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mclarenf1racer:
I have a simple question, is it so difficult for the software developers to put a customize option regarding the control configuration? yes the default and other options probably work for some people, but to someone that is already used to a set layout the custom option would help them integrate into the game more successfully. Is there a reason that they dont put the custom option in? </div></BLOCKQUOTE> http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/agreepost.gif

I totally agree, and was one of my complaints. It's going to make it difficult for me to swap between RsV1 and RsV2 now. It took me a couple hours to stop tossing grenades in the middle of no place (or worse against a wall to come back at me) because I'm wanting to switch the Vision mode on (or flipping the vision mode on when I'm wanting to toss a grenade.)

I've worked it out of my system for the most part, but I'll now not want to play RsV1 (still need to finish last Hells Gate and the Dam in Realistic mode)

TAZ427