PDA

View Full Version : ACR DLC

crash3
06-09-2011, 04:39 AM
im just posting this thread to say i hope that ubisoft continues to release every single piece of DLC for all players so that no-one misses anything out on any aspects of the game
i hope that whatever is included in pre-order or collector editions, is eventually released as DLC so that everyone has the same experience

Artemis88
06-09-2011, 06:00 AM
I'm pretty sure they will. They did it for AC2, especially the Templar Lairs, Battle of Forli and Bonfire of The Vanities. It just makes it fairer for everyone who can't afford the special editions/collectors editions.

Turkiye96
06-09-2011, 07:52 AM
I would hate it if they didnt do that! i want the ingame content not all these toys..

sassinscreed
06-09-2011, 07:57 AM
Originally posted by Artemis88:
I'm pretty sure they will. They did it for AC2, especially the Templar Lairs, Battle of Forli and Bonfire of The Vanities. It just makes it fairer for everyone who can't afford the special editions/collectors editions.

but copernicus conspiracy is still ps3 exclusive

albertwesker22
06-09-2011, 08:02 AM
Originally posted by sassinscreed:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Artemis88:

but copernicus conspiracy is still ps3 exclusive </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah but the Copernicus Conspiracy was so dull. I mean all you do is become Copernico's postman but atleast there's a genuine Assassination in it.

Artemis88
06-09-2011, 09:24 AM
Originally posted by sassinscreed:
but copernicus conspiracy is still ps3 exclusive

You do have a point, but that may have just been a one off :P

Bipolar Matt
06-09-2011, 10:13 AM
Originally posted by Turkiye96:
I would hate it if they didnt do that! i want the ingame content not all these toys..

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/clap.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/clap.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/clap.gif

Yes! I just want the in-game content. There's all these special editions out and so far not one of them has everything. One has Turkish Assassin Armor, one has Armor of Brutus, one has the Crusader and Jester but not the Doctor MP chracters, etc.

As long as they give them all to us in the end, I'll be happy.

AdmiralPerry
06-09-2011, 10:40 AM
I agree. Not everyone can afford to drop the extra $40+ (or whatever it is) to purchase the collector's editions, unless you preorder... Recession, anyone? Also, some people might come into the series late, like I did. I didn't pick up the first game until I saw someone playing Brotherhood, and I know I wouldn't have liked it if I was unable to play through some of the extra missions in AC2 because I had "missed my chance" to get a collector's edition. Then again, I'm a completionist nut, so I can't say I speak for everyone here. LOL.

I don't think we'll have to worry, though--like with Brotherhood, more than likely we'll see a huge DLC pack a few months after the game's come out and we've had a chance to pick every last bit of meat off its bones.

crash3
06-09-2011, 11:27 AM
well its good to hear that everyone wants all the in game in content and that we dont miss out on anything, im still annoyed that ACB uplay points werent enough to earn all the rewards, i could afford everything except the hellequin MP character i was jusrt 10 points short or something, ubisoft shouldnt do that, that is such a sneaky way to make us buy more ubisoft games

xx-pyro
06-09-2011, 08:49 PM
Originally posted by crash3:
well its good to hear that everyone wants all the in game in content and that we dont miss out on anything, im still annoyed that ACB uplay points werent enough to earn all the rewards, i could afford everything except the hellequin MP character i was jusrt 10 points short or something, ubisoft shouldnt do that, that is such a sneaky way to make us buy more ubisoft games

Or you could play Project Legacy for free and get some UPlay points. Most companies don't even have such a system so it's not really sneaky at all, they are giving you free extras for playing their game- they are under no obligation to do so.

masterfenix2009
06-09-2011, 09:23 PM
I'm wondering. I know the ps3 exclusive sucked but did it have a good story?

xx-pyro
06-09-2011, 09:25 PM
Originally posted by assassino151:
I'm wondering. I know the ps3 exclusive sucked but did it have a good story?

No. The missions were fun though, although that may have just been me.

ChaosxNetwork
06-10-2011, 03:44 PM
They always have and they always will with the exception of the "Copernicus Conspiracy"
Also Crash, do you have an addiction to making threads?

crash3
06-10-2011, 04:32 PM
Originally posted by xHITx_Chaos:
They always have and they always will with the exception of the "Copernicus Conspiracy"
Also Crash, do you have an addiction to making threads?

errr ye kinda lol! i actually got a warning for it, i am cutting it down, its just sometimes i feel as if i can make my point more clear and make a proper topic of it by making a thread about my point or issue if you get me

i just carried on regardless for a while coz every thread ive made has had quite a lot of replies so..

RzaRecta357
06-10-2011, 05:11 PM
Originally posted by Artemis88:

AC2 also had a preorder skin that was his outfit just black and red and that wasn't released as a single DLC either.

That sucks because I seriously want the Turkish assassin outfit but I want the other stuff from the other packs.