PDA

View Full Version : REMOVE THE HEARTBEAT AND WHISPER THING PLS!! IT DESTROYS THE GAME!!

FANIS1993
01-15-2011, 07:14 AM
well i think that because:
when i am about to spot my target i hear the heartbeat thing, then its saying me that he's around there. but i still notice him.
but the real problem is the whisper sound, when i hear it i am looking around for my pursuer instead of my target. i am suppose not to know if my pursuer is around me or not.
and the other annoying thing about the whisper its when your target hears it and most of my targets now that they learned what the whisper is about they run like hell to get away from me and i run too because its happening almost all the time. and i either enter a chase or my pursuer kills me. i know that walking its the best thing to do but now most of the times all of my targets are running or climbing and thats why i run cause it getting annoying!!!
who else think that these 2 sounds destroy the whole game??? and they must remove them??

Phyxsius-
01-15-2011, 07:23 AM
ROFL!!!!!!! You are DEAD serious, aren`t ya?

This deserves a proper answer:

when i am about to spot my target i hear the heartbeat thing, then its saying me that he's around there. but i still notice him

So? Null argument. Where is the question? And what IS wrong with the heartbeat again?

but the real problem is the whisper sound, when i hear it i am looking around for my pursuer instead of my target. i am suppose not to know if my pursuer is around me or not.

Nobody is forcing you to look for your pursuer. And you ARE supposed to know if your pursuer is around you or not, especially when you have, like, THREE of `em in Wanted. Your choice, not broken game mechanic.

and the other annoying thing about the whisper its when your target hears it and most of my targets now that they learned what the whisper is about they run like hell to get away from me and i run too because its happening almost all the time

So, it was really, about this, wasn`t it? Learn to approach more stealthily or less obvious. Act as an NPC. Them running is a clear sign you didn`t do the previously mentioned. L2P. And running, it is just your personal choice. There are others as well...

but now most of the times all of my targets are running or climbing and thats why i run cause it getting annoying!!

I am annoyed by people who always have something to complain about. Should I make threads asking them to be banned from the game?
Learn to control your nerves, don`t come here and pretend the game is broken because it doesn`t play as YOU want.

who else think that these 2 sounds destroy the whole game??? and they must remove them??

Failed lobby. Not many will agree.

QuickBrittle
01-15-2011, 07:25 AM
You want to remove the whisper and heartbeat? Turn off your volume, problem (for you) solved.

Also can you seriously eff off with the all caps subjects please? Are you 8 years old?

PieAssassino
01-15-2011, 07:29 AM
Yeah, being aware that someone nearby is trying to kill you is game breaking. Sure, whatever.

QuickBrittle
01-15-2011, 07:31 AM
And you also posted the same thing in the MP Wants thread.
Quit making new useless threads.

W.E.S.P
01-15-2011, 07:31 AM
Dude edit your thread and change the title.

You must be mad if you want the whispers to go lol. Its my third ability leave it alone.

FANIS1993
01-15-2011, 07:37 AM
no i am not 8 years old and i realized most of what i said was bull****, thnx for making me realize that Phyxsius. and yes the problem is about the whisper. how can i control my nerves when almost all of my targets when i am closed to them run like hell, or climbing to get away while i just walking and trying to kill them stealthily?? and the only thing i can blame its the whisper.
well not all of us have the same nerve system...
today i played like 3 matches with the same people and when i was closed to them they were running away, i am level 50, and i am playing wanted and advanced wanted most of the times but this is so frustrating to happens almost always... i wish you all who disagree to get into a match with people who run away when they hear the whisper and you'll see what am talking about!!!

Phyxsius-
01-15-2011, 07:42 AM
Whisper is only a a part of it. You still need to actually identify the pursuer. It works both ways; no advantage for anyone.

Targets running away is directly related to how YOU play: try to be less obvious; act as an NPC; don`t show you are interested. If I see someone making a straight line towards me... she/he is just asking for the fist.

Play Ranked game - while it is not a guarantee, they seem to have less runners/roofers.

FANIS1993
01-15-2011, 07:44 AM
ok i'll stop complaining about this... i was just so ****ed when i wrote this...
how can i delete the thread?

Quitetingly
01-15-2011, 07:56 AM
while I don't feel the whispers are really a game breaker I will agree that I dont feel they belong. The game seemed more intense before anyone knew what the whispers were. Now I hear whispers and Im more on edge. Before, I was always on edge. That being said its nice to have some heads up, I just dont think it makes sense on a level of realism. I think whispers were an awesome idea for regular modes but advanced shouldn't have it. Buyt again, this isn't a complaint. More of an oppinion

EscoBlades
01-15-2011, 08:09 AM
This thread ----> http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif