PDA

View Full Version : The Grand Temple **SPOILERS*

KrYpToNiC95
11-28-2011, 10:52 PM
At the end of ACR we saw Desmond awake from the animus and when the van opened he saw a cave which is supposedly the entrance to the Grand Temple. Since we don't know much of what to expect in the next instalment wouldn't it be feasible to say at parts of AC3 we might return to the van to get back inside Animus to relive some more memories. What I don't really understand is the size of this "Temple". Is it going to be big or small, I couldn't imagine playing a whole game going through a Temple. Is there anything in there that will actually save the world. Well we know the satellite launch is on the 21st December 2012 but why would that signal the end of the world and why would a Temple have the answers. I know some of this may sound stupid but I can't seem to wrap my head around It because I haven't been a big fan of the modern day segments up until I finished ACR.

zerocooll21
11-29-2011, 06:47 AM
I bet they either bring the animus with them, find some device inside that lets him relive memories, or he reaches S16 state where he didn't need the animus to visit ancestors.

Yah I'm wondering if we will be in the temple the whole time as well. Could be its just for the start of the game. Guess we'll have to wait to see.

Its unknown if the catastrophe that is coming is a indeed a solar flare or the launch of the satellite. I'm guessing its the solar flare and the temple somehow can shield the planet.

NuclearFuss
11-30-2011, 09:29 AM
I reckon he'll be taking down the Templars too, everyone seems to be forgetting that little plotline http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif

smengler
11-30-2011, 10:05 PM
Maybe they're going to pull a terminator, where the temple is really a safe house so that Desmond will survive in order to keep the bloodline going...

zerocooll21
12-01-2011, 05:24 AM
Originally posted by smengler:
Maybe they're going to pull a terminator, where the temple is really a safe house so that Desmond will survive in order to keep the bloodline going...

+1, I was thinking the same thing after brotherhood.