PDA

View Full Version : just got the DLC



MangJavs
12-14-2010, 05:04 PM
i just downloaded the DLC from the PS store, now the only problem is FINDING A GOD DAMN GAME. Seriously the matchmaking has gotten worse, wtf is ubi doing just pushing out maps from their asses but not fixing the servers? god damn

MangJavs
12-14-2010, 05:16 PM
it just gets really frustrating, why come up with DLC when almost half of the gaming community can't even play a damn game?

ajollydevil
12-14-2010, 05:24 PM
I havent had any problem with matchmaking getting worse. Its always been pretty bad, but you gotta deal with it until they make a patch.
By the way, you probably wont find a game on the map for quite some time, because not everyone has it yet.

DaVe_RoCk_
12-14-2010, 05:48 PM
its getting wors because there is very few people that already have the DLC, thats why anyones joining, wait maybe 3-4 days, at that time more people will have it and itll be easier to play
PD: i cant find it in the PS Store, dunno why...

Tranquivalist
12-14-2010, 05:50 PM
For me, i cant join games. Instead i keep creating lobbys?? Very annoying, spent an hour trying to join games, but no luck, so i came on here! Should get better. *crosses fingers*

MangJavs
12-14-2010, 05:51 PM
Originally posted by Angeal29:
its getting wors because there is very few people that already have the DLC, thats why anyones joining, wait maybe 3-4 days, at that time more people will have it and itll be easier to play
PD: i cant find it in the PS Store, dunno why...

it's in the add ons

BigLebowski2000
12-14-2010, 06:19 PM
Matchmaking is a joke indeed.

DaVe_RoCk_
12-14-2010, 06:24 PM
i dunno why but there aint any "Animus Projet 1.0" add-on ill search tomorrow

papartusedmcrsk
12-14-2010, 06:28 PM
Downloading as I type this out.

Doubt I'll get into an Adv. Alliance mode or on the new map til a later date. But what the hell? I'll give it a try.

MangJavs
12-14-2010, 06:40 PM
Originally posted by papartusedmcrsk:
Downloading as I type this out.

Doubt I'll get into an Adv. Alliance mode or on the new map til a later date. But what the hell? I'll give it a try.

surprisingly, a lot of people are playing adv alliance

papartusedmcrsk
12-14-2010, 06:49 PM
Originally posted by MangJavs:
surprisingly, a lot of people are playing adv alliance

To be perfectly honest, I'd rather get into the new map than the new mode. Lol. Neither so far.

Coolgerb
12-14-2010, 08:12 PM
The new mode, as expected, is just as boring as regular Alliance (or Manhunt for that matter). Obviously it takes slightly more skill.

Very disappointed with the new map, too. Sure it's really beautiful, but they plant a big *** cathedral in the ******* middle of it, and I can't climb it!? I can't even climb a smaller, yet still big building somewhere in a corner either.
Sure there are buildings in other maps you can't climb either, like the Auditore villa in Monterrigioni, but at least that's on the edge of the map.

sandmanssorrow
12-14-2010, 08:22 PM
Downloaded the DLC and have played the new map several times, no problems with matchmaking loops for the last three hours.
The map's tight, I haven't tried to climb all the way to the top of the cathedral yet but this map is so multileveled with so much climbing, scaling and elevated free running routes that it really hasn't occurred to me to bother yet.
You can't climb EVERYTHING in the single player either. I swear some people spend their time searching their butts off for a gripe they can moan about.
It's not whining anymore, it's Moaning now, whining is something kids do, moaning is something some poor sad person does because their life sucks.

papartusedmcrsk
12-14-2010, 08:30 PM
Coolgerb, is it really practical to climb on top of a giant cathedral in MP? Sounds like a joy that should be left to the SP, in my opinion.

Haven't gotten into a match there yet though; sounds pretty solid.

assessin666
12-14-2010, 09:13 PM
is it out in australia yet??

Coolgerb
12-14-2010, 09:20 PM
Originally posted by papartusedmcrsk:
Coolgerb, is it really practical to climb on top of a giant cathedral in MP? Sounds like a joy that should be left to the SP, in my opinion.

Haven't gotten into a match there yet though; sounds pretty solid.

Who cares if it's practical? But even so it will have it's strategic advantages, not to mention they could easily put a few of those 'elevators' you see in a lot of maps next to it for instant roof access.

papartusedmcrsk
12-14-2010, 09:28 PM
Originally posted by Coolgerb:
Who cares if it's practical? But even so it will have it's strategic advantages, not to mention they could easily put a few of those 'elevators' you see in a lot of maps next to it for instant roof access.

Actually, it sounds like it WON'T have it's strategic advantages, seeing as we can't climb on it. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif Lol.

But honestly, I haven't played on that map or even seen it, I'm just getting the mental image of the churches in ACll, where there's no roofs, just handholds.

FANIS1993
12-14-2010, 10:09 PM
and i thought downloading the new dlc will solve the problem with matchmaking. i'll download it today and i hope i don't find any problems.
and yes this dlc was way finished before the game was out but not 100% finished. but again PLS UBISOFT MAKE A PATCH ABOUT MATCHMAKING. no one is gonna able to play even the new map and mode until the matchmaking is fixed. i would prefer not to release a dlc or anything else, just FIX THE GOD-DAMN MATCHMAKING SYSTEM!!!

N311V
12-14-2010, 11:11 PM
Originally posted by assessin666:
is it out in australia yet??

Doesn't look like, hate to be fraudulent but might have to make an American account.

stitchlessdeath
12-14-2010, 11:32 PM
I understand that it may be upsetting when things don't work the way they should, but in a game where patience bares rewards, you'd think people would be more virtuous...

Besides, are you surprised? Every game has its issues, people play, then complain, the developers may fix the issue, more stuff is released, more problems, more complaints, and repeat... how long has gaming been going? There is no perfect game... so be patient, wait and things will smooth out eventually...

This is one of the hopefully many multiplayer DLC to come, and it was free non-the-less, so really what'd you expect?

N311V
12-14-2010, 11:55 PM
Where has this been released, can't find it anywhere on psn?

MangJavs
12-15-2010, 12:48 AM
Originally posted by FANIS1993:
and i thought downloading the new dlc will solve the problem with matchmaking. i'll download it today and i hope i don't find any problems.
and yes this dlc was way finished before the game was out but not 100% finished. but again PLS UBISOFT MAKE A PATCH ABOUT MATCHMAKING. no one is gonna able to play even the new map and mode until the matchmaking is fixed. i would prefer not to release a dlc or anything else, just FIX THE GOD-DAMN MATCHMAKING SYSTEM!!!

too late, ubi's planning for a january release animus project 2.0 i just hope they make a patch before another DLC

BLineDesigns
12-15-2010, 03:25 AM
Just played my first match on Mont St-Michel. Very beautiful map. I liked listening to the priest talk in French outside the cathedral. Definitely a very intricate map, lots of little areas to hide out in across different elevations, giving the games played there a different dynamic than the more open maps.

FANIS1993
12-15-2010, 04:57 AM
Originally posted by MangJavs:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by FANIS1993:
and i thought downloading the new dlc will solve the problem with matchmaking. i'll download it today and i hope i don't find any problems.
and yes this dlc was way finished before the game was out but not 100% finished. but again PLS UBISOFT MAKE A PATCH ABOUT MATCHMAKING. no one is gonna able to play even the new map and mode until the matchmaking is fixed. i would prefer not to release a dlc or anything else, just FIX THE GOD-DAMN MATCHMAKING SYSTEM!!!

too late, ubi's planning for a january release animus project 2.0 i just hope they make a patch before another DLC </div></BLOCKQUOTE>


it will be for free or to pay??

MangJavs
12-15-2010, 04:59 AM
Originally posted by FANIS1993:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MangJavs:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by FANIS1993:
and i thought downloading the new dlc will solve the problem with matchmaking. i'll download it today and i hope i don't find any problems.
and yes this dlc was way finished before the game was out but not 100% finished. but again PLS UBISOFT MAKE A PATCH ABOUT MATCHMAKING. no one is gonna able to play even the new map and mode until the matchmaking is fixed. i would prefer not to release a dlc or anything else, just FIX THE GOD-DAMN MATCHMAKING SYSTEM!!!

too late, ubi's planning for a january release animus project 2.0 i just hope they make a patch before another DLC </div></BLOCKQUOTE>


it will be for free or to pay?? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i'm about 60% sure that it's free

Bratman Du
12-15-2010, 05:21 AM
I like it - it's big and varied, with a lot of tight spots, and a lot of open areas. And it's nighttime - which is always cool!

It's a runner's paradise in my opinion, but I don't mind, some matches I play stealth, some matches I run around like a lunatic and get some chases on the go! Love this game! Wasn't this supposed to come with a level cap increase though?

MangJavs
12-15-2010, 05:42 AM
Originally posted by bratman8472:
I like it - it's big and varied, with a lot of tight spots, and a lot of open areas. And it's nighttime - which is always cool!

It's a runner's paradise in my opinion, but I don't mind, some matches I play stealth, some matches I run around like a lunatic and get some chases on the go! Love this game! Wasn't this supposed to come with a level cap increase though?

the level cap increase is for the 2nd DLC which will come out on Jan17 IIRC

BLineDesigns
12-15-2010, 05:59 AM
What's going to be in the 2nd DLC other than the level cap increase?

XxKillaSniperxX
12-15-2010, 06:05 AM
A new map and mode and possible level cap increase. This is from the official press release:
"The Animus Project Update 2.0 includes a brand-new game mode and brand new map for Assassin's Creed Brotherhood Multiplayer. The Pienza Map provides the perfect free-running playground where predators and targets can blend and disappear. In the new Chest Capture Multiplayer Mode two teams comprised of three players each partner with fellow Templars to either defend or capture Chests. Also included is the new Templar Score feature to reward diligent work by Abstergo recruits."