View Full Version : Question about bombing

03-03-2006, 08:35 AM
What is the button level stabilization?? called in the control section of the game, is that the toggle level auto pilot button. Sorry if i got the name wrong but it has to do with keeping the plane on a level flight, thanks all.

03-03-2006, 08:37 AM
Yes, it's like level autopilot. But turn off Autopilot first. Not sure which planes exactly have this available, but it's used for level bombing. You may still have to trim the plane to keep it from loosing altitude a little.

03-03-2006, 08:51 AM
Wild bill what is it called in the control section? thanks

03-03-2006, 08:57 AM
I think it is called toggle level autopilot. It's next to the Autopilot I think. But when you press the key in the game you get the message: Level Stabelizer I think...

03-03-2006, 09:01 AM
Rgr thank you bill, appreciate it.