PDA

View Full Version : ACIII beta

entyce7769
10-08-2010, 03:23 PM
Is anyone else having a problem getting to the screen where you put the beta code in?? Every time i go to the site on the receipt it takes me to the main page, and there's nowhere to put the code in.

itsamea-mario
10-08-2010, 03:30 PM
no, but what i will say is:
IT'S NOT CALLED ACIII
it may be the third game, but it's clearly called AC brotherhood.
ubisoft even said its not AC3.

RangerRico
10-08-2010, 03:48 PM
Did you click on beta at top

fossa1991
10-08-2010, 05:18 PM
I also have this problem and yes i have clicked beta at the top

DarkicoN14
10-08-2010, 07:50 PM
im sorry but if you cant get the names right you dont deserve to play this game, ITS NOT AC3!!! its called ASSASSINS CREED BROTHERHOOD!!!! get it right!, and no im not having any problems

Decan.Dk
10-09-2010, 03:11 AM
Originally posted by itsamea-mario:
IT'S NOT CALLED ACIII

Correct, its a wide problem i think...
Brotherhood is a "extension" of AC2.
Like GTA 3, GTA 3 Vice City and THEN GTA IV/4.
So its STILL AC2, the more correct title would be:
"Assassin's Creed II: Brotherhood"

ACFan5thGen
10-09-2010, 04:41 AM
Originally posted by DecanAndersen:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by itsamea-mario:
IT'S NOT CALLED ACIII

"Assassin's Creed II: Brotherhood" </div></BLOCKQUOTE> Are you sure a link via pm would be appreciated to proof. Im pretty sure the game wont end with cesare being killed and im pretty sure its the last.

LaCava1
10-09-2010, 06:51 AM
Originally posted by ACFan5thGen:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DecanAndersen:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by itsamea-mario:
IT'S NOT CALLED ACIII

"Assassin's Creed II: Brotherhood" </div></BLOCKQUOTE> Are you sure a link via pm would be appreciated to proof. Im pretty sure the game wont end with cesare being killed and im pretty sure its the last. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
It was in the first game-informer article about it a few months ago. It said "Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood is not Assassin's Creed 3. If it was called Assassin's Creed 3, people would expect a new ancestor. Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood is more like a spin off, or expansion, to Assassin's Creed 2.
*EDIT* It's not the last one. I'm fairly sure the trilogy contract thing didn't say they can't have a spinoff.