PDA

View Full Version : SH3 Box content: 1 DVD-rom + spanish manual. NOTHING MORE!!!

jgvr666
06-06-2005, 09:34 AM
Yes, with the same price, 19,95 ", my box of Silent Hunter come with 1 DVD-Rom (the game) and a spanish manual of 50 sheets.
What happend with the World Map poster, and the quick keys reference poster?

Maybe, the next time I will get a copy from emule or the web, because you need the world map if you want to know where is the best routes of ships.

jgvr666
06-06-2005, 09:34 AM
Yes, with the same price, 19,95 ", my box of Silent Hunter come with 1 DVD-Rom (the game) and a spanish manual of 50 sheets.
What happend with the World Map poster, and the quick keys reference poster?

Maybe, the next time I will get a copy from emule or the web, because you need the world map if you want to know where is the best routes of ships.

delphin-U190
06-06-2005, 09:40 AM
I bought my version of the game online on the UBI store, it comme with a (small) world map (i have still the one of AoD, a better one) a quick references chart for the US keyboard and a french manual.

But i payed mine 49 ", not 19.95...

plenten
06-06-2005, 01:23 PM
I hear there is a file in your SH3 folder (where it is installed) of the shipping lanes / grids map.

VikingGrandad
06-06-2005, 05:22 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by plenten:
I hear there is a file in your SH3 folder (where it is installed) of the shipping lanes / grids map. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Take a look in your SilentHunterIII documentation directory:

C:\Program Files\SilentHunterIII\documentation
(or wherever else you've installed the game)

The documentation directory should contain:

1. The game manual (PDF file)
2. The mission editor manual (PDF file)
3. The quick reference card (PDF file)
4. The map with grid references (hi-res JPG file)

There is an English and a German version of each PDF (might be different if you've bought it in another country)

Better make sure your printer has plenty of ink http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

jgvr666
06-07-2005, 04:24 AM
Thank you all for the help.
Because if I've paid only 19,95" here in Spain, I'm lucky.
If somebody want to buy the game in Spain (holiday, etc), the software game is in english, like the pdf manuals, in english and german, and you have a book manual in spanish.