PDA

View Full Version : Sequence 7 Memory 3 "Exit Stage Right" **SPOILERS**

Shuyin500
11-18-2010, 09:05 PM
Sorry if anyone posted this already (couldn't find it). So I'm having trouble getting full sync on this one. Full sync is "Do not kill anyone other than the gunmen." I've killed the gunmen and now I'm on stage. When I get up to Micheletto, I'm not supposed to kill him, but when I use Arrow Storm, it kills the guards behind me and I can't call assassins. Is there any other way to do this without Ezio killing him. Thanks.

EoT.Patton
11-18-2010, 09:07 PM
Originally posted by Shuyin500:
Sorry if anyone posted this already (couldn't find it). So I'm having trouble getting full sync on this one. Full sync is "Do not kill anyone other than the gunmen." I've killed the gunmen and now I'm on stage. When I get up to Micheletto, I'm not supposed to kill him, but when I use Arrow Storm, it kills the guards behind me and I can't call assassins. Is there any other way to do this without Ezio killing him. Thanks.

To be honest, I have no idea. I know the Full Sync was to only kill the gunmen, but then it says "Kill Micheletto" so I was like .. Okay? Haha

My only thought is, did you try highlighting him? (Like with L1..if you're on PS3) and then call in the Arrow Storm? I believe they are supposed to attack mainly who you are targeting.

Hope that helps.

Shuyin500
11-18-2010, 09:14 PM
I just tried something and somehow it worked. When I was able to target him, I started running and I tackled him and he fell on the ground and then I apparently "assassinated" him and I got 100% lol. No idea how I did that.

EoT.Patton
11-18-2010, 09:26 PM
Is that the time when he says "I didn't come here to kill you?". If so, I guess that kinda makes sense, but it definitely did say Kill Him.

FredEx919
11-18-2010, 09:43 PM
I'm pretty sure for this mission the Full Sync doesn't factor in the final objective so you should be able to kill the final person without losing the sync

Ultimate_Night
11-18-2010, 10:48 PM
Originally posted by FredEx919:
I'm pretty sure for this mission the Full Sync doesn't factor in the final objective so you should be able to kill the final person without losing the sync
This. I did this mission about an hour ago, and this is the case.

EmperorxZurg
11-18-2010, 11:05 PM
I got 100% on the mission. Don't call any BAM's for the last part. Just walk up and press "assassinate." That's how I got my 100% (Considering you killed no one else before hand XD)