PDA

View Full Version : PC version possibly delayed this time as well?

ace3001
07-26-2011, 06:14 AM
http://forums.ubi.com/eve/foru...1069024&m=6971042839 (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums?a=tpc&s=400102&f=5251069024&m=6971042839)
^ Check this.
At the end of the Embers full trailer, the preorder notice is displayed as we see usually at the end of every AC related video. But here, unlike in the case of the E3 trailer and Desmond trailer, the PC-DVD box shot is missing. Only PS3 and X360 shots are present. Thoughts?

TheLeoCrow
07-26-2011, 06:44 AM
This is a Gamestop trailer and Gamestop's special edition trailers for ACR have never had any reference to a pc edition. What that means is anyone's guess. Maybe they don't trust Ubi to keep the pc release date or maybe this is a console only edition or ... there's too many possibilities to enumerate now, but i don't think it means something specific.

Anyway, aren't there many other threads about this thing? I too believe it will be delayed at the last moment but I think that one thread is enough

Razrback16
07-27-2011, 12:03 PM
Man I sure hope it isn't delayed. I noticed they're coming out with a special mission for the Signature edition or whatever it's called which appears to be console only...yet again. Pandering to the inferior platform.

Mr_Shade
07-27-2011, 12:08 PM
Any 'delay' post's should be treated with a pinch of salt.. unless posted by an official Ubisoft spokesperson.

Remember not to jump to conclusions, based on trailers - or forum posts based on them where not all formats may be seen...

Ieroglif
08-04-2011, 01:25 AM
At the end of thisinterview (http://www.gametrailers.com/video/multiplayer-redefined-assassins-creed/718526) ubiguy said that Revelations will be released on November 15th on X360 and PS3 and nothing about PC.

ace3001
08-04-2011, 11:41 AM
Originally posted by Ieroglif:
At the end of thisinterview (http://www.gametrailers.com/video/multiplayer-redefined-assassins-creed/718526) ubiguy said that Revelations will be released on November 15th on X360 and PS3 and nothing about PC. Guess that's the final nail on the coffin. Oh, well, if it comes next March or April, Mass Effect 3 will be getting my money instead. The story will be spoiled for us by then anyway. What sayeth thou, Mr_Shade?

cbapiaz
08-04-2011, 01:40 PM
well this article says is gonna come to pc at the same time as xbox360 and ps3 don't know for sure if is just sweet talking or it is for real... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif
http://www.videogamer.com/xbox..._lot_of_answers.html (http://www.videogamer.com/xbox360/assassins_creed_revelations/news/assassins_creed_revelations_has_a_lot_of_answers.h tml)

Mr_Shade
08-05-2011, 04:05 AM
At present all versions of the game are scheduled for a November release.

Locopells
08-05-2011, 11:45 AM
Originally posted by Mr_Shade:
At present all versions of the game are scheduled for a November release.

Good to know, the current status quo.

Sorry, forgive the bad rhyming, it is good to get an official statement.

That said, whilst disasters can happen to anybody, the "At present" still makes me wonder...we'll have to wait and see I suppose!

ace3001
08-05-2011, 10:53 PM
Yet Mr_Shade finds it necessary to say "at present". I guess we all know what that means.

Mr_Shade
08-06-2011, 09:51 AM
Originally posted by kolitha.kuruppu:
Yet Mr_Shade finds it necessary to say "at present". I guess we all know what that means. It means nothing more than 'at present'

If I do not comment, it's doom and gloom and the games delayed..

I comment and it's all doom and gloom...

Locopells
08-06-2011, 12:27 PM
Originally posted by Mr_Shade:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by kolitha.kuruppu:
Yet Mr_Shade finds it necessary to say "at present". I guess we all know what that means. It means nothing more than 'at present'

If I do not comment, it's doom and gloom and the games delayed..

I comment and it's all doom and gloom... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Can't win can ya! Like I said, we'll have to seen what comes!

Paxius
08-09-2011, 02:22 AM
guys let's cut Mr. Shade some slack. it can't be easy having to keep up with all our moaning. I can tell he's being sincere and we all shouldn't jump to conclusions until anything official is out. Admittedly, it would be quite a buzz kill if it does end up taking longer to come out but considering the amount of bugs i found in brotherhood even after the delay, i wouldn't be annoyed if they delayed it till the following summer.

i just feel that as gamers we're all becoming far too impatient.

AubreyWilborn
08-09-2011, 12:15 PM
I agree- Mr. Shade's great people.

However, let's be real: this game has a 75% chance of being delayed to April/March, 2012. Why do I say this? Well, there are four confirmed AC games, and THREE of them have been delayed until spring.

So the chances are good that this game will be delayed. But we can't know for certain, yet.

Razrback16
08-11-2011, 02:38 PM
Originally posted by Paxius:
guys let's cut Mr. Shade some slack. it can't be easy having to keep up with all our moaning. I can tell he's being sincere and we all shouldn't jump to conclusions until anything official is out. Admittedly, it would be quite a buzz kill if it does end up taking longer to come out but considering the amount of bugs i found in brotherhood even after the delay, i wouldn't be annoyed if they delayed it till the following summer.

I don't think it has anything to do with impatience. When a company has consistently released the inferior console version of the game and given PC gamers nothing but a metaphorical middle finger time and again, we have a right to be angry with our treatment. I'm sure glad the original revolutionary colonists of North America didn't think they were just being "too impatient".

ace3001
08-11-2011, 09:15 PM
Originally posted by Razrback16:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Paxius:

I don't think it has anything to do with impatience. When a company has consistently released the inferior console version of the game and given PC gamers nothing but a metaphorical middle finger time and again, we have a right to be angry with our treatment. I'm sure glad the original revolutionary colonists of North America didn't think they were just being "too impatient". </div></BLOCKQUOTE>I'm a big time PC gamer, but I wouldn't say the console version is inferior in this case. The PC version is basically just an upscaled port. But my beef with Ubisoft is that they kept lying to us all this time. If they announced the game from the beginning as November 2011 for Xbox/PS3 and Q2 2012 for PC, I really wouldn't ***** about it this much. I'm still hoping for the 1% chance that it isn't delayed, though.

cbapiaz
08-12-2011, 07:31 AM
same here