PDA

View Full Version : GRAW 2 Cross com still worthless

Darksx
07-05-2007, 11:33 PM
Well I have to say the demo was absolutely awesome. But I have one grip and that's the crosscom is still crappy. The wireframe has got to go this new one even though it looks better is still no good. I'll never use it if I can see what they are seeing then its pretty much useless, and seeing a wireframe view does not cut it at all. I might as well be an Engineer cause that's how they view the world. Sorry Ubi nice try on the crosscom but I would rather wait another 3 months for you all to fix this then to have it released in its current unusable state.

Darksx
07-05-2007, 11:33 PM
Well I have to say the demo was absolutely awesome. But I have one grip and that's the crosscom is still crappy. The wireframe has got to go this new one even though it looks better is still no good. I'll never use it if I can see what they are seeing then its pretty much useless, and seeing a wireframe view does not cut it at all. I might as well be an Engineer cause that's how they view the world. Sorry Ubi nice try on the crosscom but I would rather wait another 3 months for you all to fix this then to have it released in its current unusable state.

Visari-L7
07-06-2007, 01:00 AM
Its hard to use the wire frame view. Thats why I just switch to full screen view when I want to view what my squad members are looking at. Just like in GRAW 1.

Obakan
07-06-2007, 07:40 AM
Yeah its pretty useless but who says you have to use it.