PDA

View Full Version : New Patches

cajun16
11-21-2004, 06:37 AM
The 301m looks fine and works great for me. Really enjoy the improvements. Can even play the USSR bomber campaign now. The 301m New will run, but I have no sound.

Dont' know if this is a bug or not, since I've experienced this problem with the original IL2 FB even with all the patch updates. The autopilot function will disengage when I go to different views (F2, F3, F8, Ctrl+F8, etc.) and come back to F1 view. Sure is annoying when you are almost finsihed with a mission, the autopilot disengages, and then when I hit A again, I fly into the ground.....

3.JG51_BigBear
11-21-2004, 08:12 AM
I don't know about your sound but the autopilot shutting off has been in the game since day one.

cajun16
11-21-2004, 10:12 AM
Thanks for the reply. Don't know about the sound either...too bad (for me). The autopilot thing sure is a bother...Guess we just have to live with the little irratations of life...Still enjoy the game , though. This PF is just great!

cajun16
11-21-2004, 06:13 PM
Hey, thought I would share this with you. This afternoon I was flying a SBD3 in a campaign and ran into several Zeke's. I was in Autopilot, Let them catch up yt us and switched to my Rear Gunner (C). He was "frozen" and I was unable to control him. Hit my Shift S a few times, hit the Autopilot a few times, got him "unstuck" so I could control him. When I hit C again the Autopilot did not disengage! Just to be sure I hit C again and I could control him - hit C again and my Autopilot still did not disengage. Hit a few of the views (F2, Shift+F6, Shift+F8, etc.) and when I came back by using F1 my autopilot was still engaged!! Palyed several missions and not once did it disengage. If this is a bug, sure is a good one....