PDA

View Full Version : ASSASIN TOMBS: Santa Maria Novella (The big church in VENICE)

h3ading
11-26-2009, 08:02 PM
Hello,

I am trying to complete all the game, already reached the end of the story but there are some missions i am still trying to complete.

Regarding the assasin tombs i have completed five however theres one left, the one that seems to be in the big building where the doug lives in Veneza, i believe its called The Santa Maria Novella. I am trying to enter the building but i cant ... can you guys help me out there? ty

thekyle0
11-26-2009, 09:17 PM
That isn't Santa Maria Novella. Santa Maria Novella was the first tomb that you did where you have to eavesdrop on the Templar meeting.

Just look at your map for the assassin's logo. That marks the entrance to the tomb. If you don't see it anywhere then double check that you have climbed all the viewpoints. Once you've climbed one near the entrance then it should show up on your map.

NekoKera
11-26-2009, 10:25 PM
First, did you purchase the Black Edition/Pre-Order via Best-Buy/Play.com BLACK EDITION) as well as any Bonus Maps that came with a Pre-Order or White, Black, Master Edition.

If not then you are probably missing the Arsenal Shipyard or any other bonus map....if you have then...

Check your map, if you are trying to get into the Plazzo then the entrance is in the Restricted Area where you scouted the building, while on the roof run across the building and drop down to a lower ledge where you will find the skull. But the Santa Maria Novella doesn't sound like the right one. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/53.gif