PDA

View Full Version : The features look great, but that's not what is important about ACB

thecasecloser
11-14-2010, 02:47 PM
There are so many new features in AC:B and they all look really fun and I am so excited to play the game. But that's not what I look forward to most in the game.

When I played AC1 it was the best game I had ever played. I absolutely loved getting to know your victim and why you were killing them and then stealthily killing them. However, in AC2 no matter how hard I tried to learn everything about my victims (paying attention to side quests, reading codex pages, reading the descriptions when you get to a new place) I always felt like I was killing some random guy; I felt like I was just a mass murderer.

So what I look forward to the most in AC:B is that hopefully, we will find purpose in killing like in AC1. I'm going to be really disappointed if it is just mindless killing.

ChaosxNetwork
11-14-2010, 02:55 PM
They were Templars, you are an assassin and they killed your family.
/Thread

thecasecloser
11-14-2010, 03:34 PM
Obviously.. I was trying to say that in AC1 you had to do missions that lead up to finally killing your target, and in those missions you learned more about them and their motives. This didn't happen as much in AC2 though.

realgangsta213
11-14-2010, 03:42 PM
Because most people thought it was very annoying and tedious they took it off but if they were to try and introduce your targets a different less boring way it would be great.

Remember to check out our stealthy brotherhood MASTER ASSASSINS and become part of the TRUE BROTHERHOOD at http://forums.ubi.com/eve/foru...388/m/5091031298/p/1

thecasecloser
11-14-2010, 05:43 PM
Originally posted by realgangsta213:
Because most people thought it was very annoying and tedious they took it off but if they were to try and introduce your targets a different less boring way it would be great.

Remember to check out our stealthy brotherhood MASTER ASSASSINS and become part of the TRUE BROTHERHOOD at http://forums.ubi.com/eve/foru...388/m/5091031298/p/1

It was kind of boring at the time, but looking back at it after playing AC2 I now appreciate it. But I agree that it would be great if it were a little less boring.

mad_god87
11-14-2010, 11:16 PM
its just the way the story was laid out in AC2...it wasn't just mindless killing it is just that you already knew everything...but i agree it was more fun getting to know your prey before killing them rather than just out right knowing everything about them.