PDA

View Full Version : bottom half of florence?

killermoneytree
12-05-2009, 09:51 PM
does anyone know how to unlock it, because i thought that that was the end of the city, but just a while ago i noticed treasures and even a herald when i got notorious on my map in the lock section.

Crash_Plague
12-05-2009, 09:55 PM
No, there isn't any way as of yet to unlock the section.

It is suspected as a DLC holder or just more leftover from the games development.

thebutcherhead
12-05-2009, 11:09 PM
Yeah, there's also a section south of Venice you can't yet either. I didn't mind though cause Venice was friggin huge, too many feathers lol

Assassin_M
12-06-2009, 08:23 AM
well spectulation says that the DLC will include these areas as the first DLC will be set in florence and the second will be set in forli with some inclusion of belle venezia

bornforhaze
12-06-2009, 10:53 AM
I thought it was those maps you got for preordering? If you can see the map but have to pay to get in it then thats just UBI being $$$$ hungry.

Neo_Age
12-06-2009, 11:03 AM
Originally posted by Assassin_M:
well spectulation says that the DLC will include these areas as the first DLC will be set in florence and the second will be set in forli with some inclusion of belle venezia

To be honest I wish the Flori one was first, when I first played through I was erked that Flori amounted to an expanded part of the carrage scene.

Crash_Plague
12-06-2009, 12:47 PM
Originally posted by bornforhaze:
I thought it was those maps you got for preordering? If you can see the map but have to pay to get in it then thats just UBI being $$$$ hungry.

Oh lol, those maps you get for pre-ordering are pretty small, not an entire district.

bornforhaze
12-06-2009, 01:16 PM
Originally posted by Crash_Plague:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by bornforhaze:

Oh lol, those maps you get for pre-ordering are pretty small, not an entire district. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>So they will probably charge you for something that is already in the game? Damn that sucks.