PDA

View Full Version : Good stuff

stugumby
04-28-2006, 04:56 PM
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/11.gif
Thanks to one and all who delveloped this sim!! It has provided me many many hours of stress relieving fun and excitement. I am not the most computer literate, know just enough to be dangerous to myself, but I can say IM now a very happy owner of PE-2!!

I have to say the download process could have had a read me prior to attempting it, something in these forums first would have eased my fears.

I used a pre paid Visa gift card to avoid any ganking and it went thru just fine. My only heart stopping moment was the bootny box really didnt self explain itself. I downloaded it and then followed the instructions and things went very well but I had no idea where the download went, help from others steered me to c program files bootny and it was there in my downloads. That bit of info would have been way handy earlier on.

Then the installation, got suprised not by asking for product code but by having to be back online, but it went well and other than a second fb icon on desktop marked pe-2 it runs just fine.

I can say I am IMPRESSED with what I paid for and hope to fly my fingers off tonight. Will have my first PE-2 mission out to airwarfare tonight before i sleep.

THANKS to all who have helped to produce this sim.

stugumby
04-28-2006, 04:56 PM
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/11.gif
Thanks to one and all who delveloped this sim!! It has provided me many many hours of stress relieving fun and excitement. I am not the most computer literate, know just enough to be dangerous to myself, but I can say IM now a very happy owner of PE-2!!

I have to say the download process could have had a read me prior to attempting it, something in these forums first would have eased my fears.

I used a pre paid Visa gift card to avoid any ganking and it went thru just fine. My only heart stopping moment was the bootny box really didnt self explain itself. I downloaded it and then followed the instructions and things went very well but I had no idea where the download went, help from others steered me to c program files bootny and it was there in my downloads. That bit of info would have been way handy earlier on.

Then the installation, got suprised not by asking for product code but by having to be back online, but it went well and other than a second fb icon on desktop marked pe-2 it runs just fine.

I can say I am IMPRESSED with what I paid for and hope to fly my fingers off tonight. Will have my first PE-2 mission out to airwarfare tonight before i sleep.

THANKS to all who have helped to produce this sim.