PDA

View Full Version : Padlock feature

Latico
01-12-2005, 11:15 PM
Has anyone else noticed that the padlock feature (F5 and F4 key) don't seem to work anymore? I wanted to do some experimenting with the AI wingmen, using the padlock to assign targets to them.

It use to work, although I didn't use it much. And I know that I have the "No Padlock" switch turned off in the difficulty settings when I try to use it offline.

Latico
01-12-2005, 11:15 PM
Has anyone else noticed that the padlock feature (F5 and F4 key) don't seem to work anymore? I wanted to do some experimenting with the AI wingmen, using the padlock to assign targets to them.

It use to work, although I didn't use it much. And I know that I have the "No Padlock" switch turned off in the difficulty settings when I try to use it offline.

Tully__
01-13-2005, 12:24 AM
Padlock still works, but range is much reduced. At one time in the earlier games padlock would work out to 6km, but now you have to be less than 3km from the target.

Latico
01-13-2005, 04:16 PM
I just found out that the F4 key stil works to padlock enemy planes, but the F5 key doesn't seem to be working to padlock the enemy ground targets. Maybe it's just my keyboard.