PDA

View Full Version : Stun not working?

pn-w
01-19-2011, 10:18 AM
Often when i'm trying to stun people it doesnt have any effect. i'm talking about times when i'm pretty sure that it should do, ie when i've dropped a smokebomb and they're choking, and i'm slamming the circle button.
I tested it one time, when someone killed a another person behind me, I stood behind them and tried to stun them, nothing happened, so when they finished assassinating I dropped a smoke bomb and I still couldn't stun them, they then assassinated me.
Its pretty annoying even if it is meant to happen because it means that I end up wasting my smoke bomb.

Serrachio
01-19-2011, 10:27 AM
In these cases, if your stuns aren't functioning, it's best to run.

Sticking around will only net your pursuer a kill, and by the time they finish choking, they might have to initiate a chase with you, so you could escape and try again.

Rainie
01-19-2011, 10:32 AM
What mode is this in?

x3MTA3xHelviaNx
01-19-2011, 10:54 AM
Have had this happen to me. Also at times when you defo deserve a stun. Just random and rare I find, and like someone said if it doesn't work straight away, haul *** before your hunter gets ya!

m4tt3198
01-19-2011, 11:12 AM
I find this to be more prevalent if I edit one of my profiles while I'm waiting for the match to start. Also, one of my abilities, or perks usually won't work for a while if I edit while in the lobby. By the second match everything normally works fine.

hoserama99
01-19-2011, 11:39 AM
Also, if you have a lock on your own target you won't see the stun prompt nor will you be able to stun your pursuer, at least in Wanted.