PDA

View Full Version : The Unsolved Mysteries of Assassin's Creed

Mikatsuki95
08-07-2011, 03:48 PM
#1:THE MYSTERY SONG: played in AC2. Its said if you reach the vault without becoming notorious you'll hear it. Why oh why would they keep a cool song like that out of the soundtrack? No name of title or composer. Very strange.

#2:ALTAIR'S LAST QUESTION TO THE APPLE In old age and nearing death, Altair expressed in the codex his fear of his existence vanishing after death. He wonders if there's a way to delay or prevent death. It was said in a few interviews that we'll learn what happened after the "one last look". What 'is' their answer on how to prevent or delay death? I'm 'very' interested to see what it is.

#3:VIDIC AND LUCY:Lucy talked about how desperate she was in her career and how many times she was rejected. Close to having a job waiting tables she received an offer from friendly abstergo. Though she wonders if they manipulated events so she wold get desperate, convinced they could do that if they wanted to. Also she tells the story of how Vidic saved her life. Three armed men came to kill her. At least one was an abstergo employee. Then here comes an old unarmed man, alone, yelling at them to get away from Lucy. He was obviously their superior, though why he protected her that day remains to be seen.

#4: DENVER ACCIDENT:if you read the unknown email to Vidic you know some kind of accident happened underneath DIA with a POE and people killed each other. Somehow the POE was destroyed. Yet we happen to find that same apple at the end of ACB. Mistake on their part? Or something bigger?

#5:THE IMPORTANCE OF DESMOND:what makes him so special? Is it a question of his blood? If so why not use one of his parents to help explore memories in the assassin made animus which was made and ready by the time Desmond escaped from Abstergo? Many others assume 16 is related to him. If so was any rescue attempt made for him? seems he would have worked just as well. Unless 16 his dad OMG (kidding). anyways why him and is there literally nobody else who can do whatever it is he's suppose to? We'll see in time.

#6:WHY DID TWCB MAKE HUMANS?: human looking beings who are the gods worshipped throughout history under many names, all applying to the same individuals. For what exact purpose did they create humans to do? We know they were slaves but we don't know what exactly it is that they did. The answer could be small or huge, but I'm still interested either way.

#6 LEILA MARINO AND NEUMAN: Lucy's friend who apparently killed herself over a kid named Neuman. However when in the conference room and asking a lot of questions, Vidic warned her not to wind up like Leila. How do you "wind up" like a girl who supposedly committed suicide his beyond me. Was she murdered? If so then why? and who is this Neuman? They may play an essential part to the story. Hell for all we know, Neuman could be 16. Is he or she dead or alive? Friend or foe? These answers are either big or small but I still wanna know em.

I'm sure you guys could name a few more mysteries but my mind is drained at the moment so I'm taking a break.

Brandonmac10
08-07-2011, 04:11 PM
#1 Lies you're either automatically notorious or will have to be.

#2 Interesting, we will see

#3 They were using her and were trying to keep loyalty

#4 There are 5 or 6 different Apples of Eden

#5 TOWCB know everything past, present, future so they choose Desmond to be the one to save the planet. His ancestors are both Altair and Ezio and they're lives are needed to uncover the mystery of how to save the world. He is also a descendent of TOWCB meaning he has Eagle Vision (which is needed to save the world)

#6 TOWCB made the humans as slaves to do their bidding

#7 Who cares, she was probably killed. How do you know about this girl? Lucy probably just said the girl killed herself so Desmond wasn't afraid. If it was in an email, it was because she knew Desmond was looking through her email. If Desmond found out he might have gotten scared and tried to escape. For the assassin's plans to work Desmond had to stay at Abstergo for the time being.

Mikatsuki95
08-07-2011, 05:01 PM
You didn't answer why. I'm saying we don't know why him specifically yet. There have been hints but nothing more. We've yet to have a proper explanation.

Next you didn't list anything specific. I said what exactly did they make humans do? Of which we have no answer to. Slaves yes but what did they make them do specifically?

Lucy said the apple at DIA was the same one Altair had, which apparently was destroyed. The templars found it at Cyprus and Ezio retrieved it and hid it under the colosseum. So how did it get "destroyed" then? Like I said a mistake on their or something else? Idk

As for Vidic you are talking about "they". I meant Vidic alone. It was his decision. He even "vouched" for her when his superior Alan Rikkin was growing impatient with Lucy so that alone tells me he has a interest in her solely. The "they" wanted to kill her. If "they" were using her, unless that whole scene was manipulated then "they" wouldn't have sent three men to kill her.

Finally I'm not gonna bother explaining the last one. Take five minutes and wiki it cuz you obviously payed no attention to it or the emails discussing her friend. Next time read what someone says, think, and provide a rational answer. If not, then if you're going to provide guesses call them that and don't pass them off as the proper answer. Am I insulting you? No. And in no way am I implying offense (but I understand how it could be taken that way). I'm simply saying how you're acting right now. That's all

thedeadman_47
08-07-2011, 07:07 PM
most likley (or almost certainly) the composer of the song is the composer of the soundtracks of the whole ac series(at least the main releases if i'm wrong)so try searching up on jesper kyd

Animuses
08-10-2011, 06:54 PM
Originally posted by Brandonmac10:
Nope, not lies. I just happened to be at the end of AC2 and did not become notorious before fighting Rodrigo. When you enter the Vault, the song does play.

LightRey
08-11-2011, 04:07 AM
Originally posted by Animuses:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Brandonmac10:
Nope, not lies. I just happened to be at the end of AC2 and did not become notorious before fighting Rodrigo. When you enter the Vault, the song does play. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Really? What's the song?

grevemoeskr
08-11-2011, 05:10 AM
I got another question: Who was it that delivered Ezio to the woman in the start of ACB, sequence 2? (If I remember correct). She had his stuff, and a message that Ezio had to meet Machiavelli some place

LightRey
08-11-2011, 05:16 AM
Originally posted by grevemoeskr:
I got another question: Who was it that delivered Ezio to the woman in the start of ACB, sequence 2? (If I remember correct). She had his stuff, and a message that Ezio had to meet Machiavelli some place
It was Machiavelli. At first he lied and said it wasn't him, but that was just to hide the fact that he was helping Ezio all along.

grevemoeskr
08-11-2011, 05:24 AM
Ah... I just started ACB again, and apparently haven't gotten that far yet

ShaneO7K
08-11-2011, 06:24 AM
Number 2 is being answered in Revelations. I posted a link to it in a thread a while back.

And Vidic could've considered Lucy to be an important part in the testing of the animus. Though Vidic does seem to grow close to certain people, in The Fall he feels something for Daniel Cross and lets him stay at the Abstergo Facility and go in the animus of his own free will.

blazefp
08-11-2011, 09:12 AM
Originally posted by dead_gunner187:
Number 2 is being answered in Revelations. I posted a link to it in a thread a while back.

And Vidic could've considered Lucy to be an important part in the testing of the animus. Though Vidic does seem to grow close to certain people, in The Fall he feels something for Daniel Cross and lets him stay at the Abstergo Facility and go in the animus of his own free will.

Damn how I would like to read The Fall http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

Animuses
08-11-2011, 05:09 PM
Originally posted by LightRey:
Really? What's the song?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7EUtaNRLpSY
The song plays up until you start the fist fight with Rodrigo.

LightRey
08-11-2011, 05:15 PM
Originally posted by Animuses:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LightRey:
Really? What's the song?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7EUtaNRLpSY
The song plays up until you start the fist fight with Rodrigo. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Omg I remember that song. It must've played during one of my many playthroughs. I can't believe I forgot about that. I was quite surprised to hear it if I remember correctly.

blazefp
08-11-2011, 05:54 PM
So in what situations does the song plays? I've played ACII about 4 times and I never heard that in that mission. I've heard it before but I can't remember when or where in the game.

Anyway, when does the song plays?;
Why does the song plays?;
And what's the relation between the song itself and the situation in where it is played?

Mikatsuki95
08-11-2011, 06:21 PM
Blaze:reach Rodgrigo without becoming notorious to trigger the song.

twenty_glyphs
08-11-2011, 08:18 PM
Hmmm, that sounds like an embryonic version of the Apple Chamber track from Brotherhood when Desmond reaches the final chamber. I thought that was a really cool-sounding piece that really enhanced the sci-fi feel of the moment. It doesn't sound nearly as good here, so I'm glad Jesper Kyd was able to work on it some more and make it really polished in Brotherhood. It's weird that they put it in as an Easter egg like this. I wonder what it was originally meant for.

Subject_4
08-11-2011, 11:16 PM
Yes, definitely thematically related to Apple Chamber.

EmmaBemma
08-12-2011, 03:53 AM
I've been replaying AC2 and I'm sure I've heard that track several times throughout the game before completing the Vatican mission. I don't think I've completed that mission without getting notorious either. Unless there's a very, very similar track?

I would guess the recording on Youtube is not from the Vatican mission either since you can hear the town cryer (forgot what they're called in-game). Although possibly once you unlock it, it will play throughout the game? I dunno. I'm babbling.

LightRey
08-12-2011, 04:15 AM
Originally posted by EmmaBemma:
I've been replaying AC2 and I'm sure I've heard that track several times throughout the game before completing the Vatican mission. I don't think I've completed that mission without getting notorious either. Unless there's a very, very similar track?

I would guess the recording on Youtube is not from the Vatican mission either since you can hear the town cryer (forgot what they're called in-game). Although possibly once you unlock it, it will play throughout the game? I dunno. I'm babbling.
Both the escape themes of AC1 and AC2 have similar (if not identical) sounding chants. That might be it.

Altair661
08-13-2011, 10:02 AM
#2:ALTAIR'S LAST QUESTION TO THE APPLE In old age and nearing death, Altair expressed in the codex his fear of his existence vanishing after death. He wonders if there's a way to delay or prevent death. It was said in a few interviews that we'll learn what happened after the "one last look". What 'is' their answer on how to prevent or delay death? I'm 'very' interested to see what it is.

Uhm, what interviews? I think I've seen everything there is to this game and never have I heard anyone even mention this or the fact of what Altair is actually doing. ONly that were going inception and going through Desmonds memories of Ezio to Ezio's memories of Altair.
Link if possible?

ShaneO7K
08-13-2011, 10:24 AM
Originally posted by Altair661:

Uhm, what interviews? I think I've seen everything there is to this game and never have I heard anyone even mention this or the fact of what Altair is actually doing. ONly that were going inception and going through Desmonds memories of Ezio to Ezio's memories of Altair.
Link if possible?
I can support what he said there was an interview that we were told that we would see what happened after Altair took that one last look.

I posted a link on these forums a while back, but I forget what site it was on.

twenty_glyphs
08-13-2011, 07:03 PM
Originally posted by Altair661:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">#2:ALTAIR'S LAST QUESTION TO THE APPLE In old age and nearing death, Altair expressed in the codex his fear of his existence vanishing after death. He wonders if there's a way to delay or prevent death. It was said in a few interviews that we'll learn what happened after the "one last look". What 'is' their answer on how to prevent or delay death? I'm 'very' interested to see what it is.

Link if possible? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

http://www.oxm.co.uk/31288/new...give-altair-closure/ (http://www.oxm.co.uk/31288/news/ubisoft-laments-rushed-assassins-creed-ending-revelations-will-give-altair-closure/)

MaximusPlebius
10-25-2018, 02:28 PM
I know I bump very old thread but
For 6th question I think leila might be Leila Hassan??

UbiSnout
10-26-2018, 12:46 AM
I know I bump very old thread but
For 6th question I think leila might be Leila Hassan??

This is definitely a cold case! :p