PDA

View Full Version : Assassins Creed 3

Tyrannos1
11-21-2011, 02:51 AM
Assassins Creed 3
Assassins Creed 3 is set in Egypt 500 years in the past, Continue the Assassins creed legacy with Desmond Miles, Plug back into the Animus 3.0 to stop the evil modern day Templars for acquiring the ancient scroll maps that master assassin Ezio Auditore left behind, In a deadly race against time to acquire the lost scrolls to discover the where about of the apple of Eden.

Once the apple has been discovered continue the race outside the animus and travel to modern Egypt to locate and destroy the artefact before the Templars can use it for their own malicious powers to rule the world.

LightRey
11-21-2011, 03:05 AM
There is no Animus 3.0 and since the Assassins have "Baby" there's no need for one either.

They already have the apple

They're at the location of the Grand Temple in New York, which is where they've been trying to get to since the start of ACR.

You're wrong on all counts. Now please post all further suggestions in the appropriate thread (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/6831010868/p/1).

agitatedchimp
11-22-2011, 05:08 PM
Originally posted by LightRey:
There is no Animus 3.0 and since the Assassins have "Baby" there's no need for one either.

They already have the apple

They're at the location of the Grand Temple in New York, which is where they've been trying to get to since the start of ACR. Why put himself through all that hassle again at the age of 60+?

You're wrong on all counts. Now please post all further suggestions in the appropriate thread (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/6831010868/p/1).

*SPOILER* + didnt Ezio say something like "Ive seen enough for one life time" or something like that at the end of the game And this scroll idea is the exact same as the masyaf keys, in terms of concept so why repeat the same thing all over again? (i dont mean to bite your head off) just saying

UrDeviant1
11-22-2011, 06:50 PM
I think Desmond will have to find the locations of the 6 vaults of Those Who Came Before. Inside the vaults will be some kind of First Civilization digital archive containing the knowledge of the ancients and indeed our own origins as a species.The true power of the Pieces of Eden will also be revealed.

Gaining this knowledge is only achievable because Those Who Came Before need us to understand how their technology can help save the world from a cataclysmic event.

Willingly or unwillingly their is still a traitor among Desmond, a Templar posing as an assassin, or even a family member/friend. Those Who Came Before might also be able to help us out this mole.

This is all just speculation of course, it's not like i actually KNOW! fun to speculate though, haha

rileypoole1234
11-22-2011, 06:56 PM
What are you talking about? Do you even know what you're talking about?

UrDeviant1
11-22-2011, 07:02 PM
Originally posted by rileypoole1234:
What are you talking about? Do you even know what you're talking about?

Yeah I know what I'm talking about. You obviously just don't understand.

sticks165
11-22-2011, 07:18 PM
there are only 3 vaults

UrDeviant1
11-22-2011, 07:57 PM
Oh yeah 3. I think there was something about the 3 ancients hiding 6 secrets or w/e, i got confused with that. I need to watch the ending again.

YHHTQ
11-22-2011, 08:00 PM
Originally posted by sticks165:
there are only 3 vaults

Tinia mentioned they had one vault for each method of salvation and before the solar flare(s), they had tried 6(!!!) different methods.

So how is it possible that there are only three vaults?

LightRey
11-23-2011, 05:22 AM
Originally posted by sticks165:
there are only 3 vaults
Actually, we already know of more than 3.
Minerva's
Juno's
The one at the end of the Da Vinci Disappearance
The one under Salomon's Temple

Now as stated above Jupiter said they had one temple for each method, which means there's actually 6 of them, excluding the Grand Temple, which gives us a total of 7.

YHHTQ
11-23-2011, 05:26 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sticks165:
there are only 3 vaults
Minerva's
Juno's

Now as stated above Jupiter said they had one temple for each method, which means there's actually 6 of them, excluding the Grand Temple, which gives us a total of 7. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
The one under Solomon's Temple was built by The First Civilization? I don't think so, at least if you consider the architecture and stuff.

Or was there something about it in The Secret Crusade that contradicts the game?

LightRey
11-23-2011, 05:29 AM
Originally posted by YHHTQ:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LightRey:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sticks165:
there are only 3 vaults
Minerva's
Juno's

Now as stated above Jupiter said they had one temple for each method, which means there's actually 6 of them, excluding the Grand Temple, which gives us a total of 7. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
The one under Solomon's Temple was built by The First Civilization? I don't think so, at least if you consider the architecture and stuff.

Or was there something about it in The Secret Crusade that contradicts the game? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
No what you saw there was Solomon's temple. The encyclopedia provides us with the info that there was a temple under that one.

YHHTQ
11-23-2011, 05:33 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by YHHTQ:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LightRey:
there are only 3 vaults
Minerva's
Juno's

Or was there something about it in The Secret Crusade that contradicts the game? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
No what you saw there was Solomon's temple. The encyclopedia provides us with the info that there was a temple under that one. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I purchased the Animus Edition and I haven't even read the Encyclopedia yet. Honestly, I'm not looking forward to it, after being told that all of the sudden, the french graphic novels are considered CANON by said Encyclopedia; That sucks in my book.

I'd understand that the Aquilus memories and stuff MAY be considered canon but seeing events feat. Desmond and the others contradicting the games being seen as canon as well makes no sense to me.

LightRey
11-23-2011, 05:35 AM
I purchased the Animus Edition and I haven't even read the Encyclopedia yet. Honestly, I'm not looking forward to it, after being told that all of the sudden, the french graphic novels are considered CANON by said Encyclopedia; That sucks in my book.

I'd understand that the Aquilus memories and stuff MAY be considered canon but seeing events feat. Desmond and the others contradicting the games being seen as canon as well makes no sense to me.
That's not true. Only some parts of the French novels are considered canon, but major parts such as S16 being alive during the events of ACII are not at all considered to be canon.

YHHTQ
11-23-2011, 05:42 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by YHHTQ:

That's not true. Only some parts of the French novels are considered canon, but major parts such as S16 being alive during the events of ACII are not at all considered to be canon. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
What I find hard to grasp is WHY they couldn't write something that would fit nicely into the series, like The Fall does. Exploring some other subject, such as subject 15, would be a great idea in my book.

LightRey
11-23-2011, 05:47 AM

That's not true. Only some parts of the French novels are considered canon, but major parts such as S16 being alive during the events of ACII are not at all considered to be canon. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
What I find hard to grasp is WHY they couldn't write something that would fit nicely into the series, like The Fall does. Exploring some other subject, such as subject 15, would be a great idea in my book. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I know. It's kinda weird. I just ignore the French novels really.

YHHTQ
11-23-2011, 05:50 AM

What I find hard to grasp is WHY they couldn't write something that would fit nicely into the series, like The Fall does. Exploring some other subject, such as subject 15, would be a great idea in my book. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I know. It's kinda weird. I just ignore the French novels really. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I purchased the first two to be honest; I'm currently waiting for the 3rd to arrive in the mail. I must say they're not terrible or anything but it just bugs me the way they portray some of the characters, including S16, which is called Michael and is a total ******.

LightRey
11-23-2011, 05:53 AM
I purchased the first two to be honest; I'm currently waiting for the 3rd to arrive in the mail. I must say they're not terrible or anything but it just bugs me the way they portray some of the characters, including S16, which is called Michael and is a total ******.
Well the real S16 isn't called Michael. :P

YHHTQ
11-23-2011, 05:56 AM
Well the real S16 isn't called Michael. :P </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeahhhh, I've been told he was given a name in the Encyclopedia; That's cool. Anyway, I think I'm going to check it out, right now. TKS for the incentive(?!) I guess. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

UrDeviant1
11-23-2011, 07:08 AM
Okay this vault thing totally confused me lol. Anyway, I'v been playing multiplayer and as you level up you unlock these dossiers and I just wanted to say they are well worth getting your MP level up to 50, because they explain so much about the Templar and their recruits. There is even some stuff about The Ones Who Came Before and it's really really interesting.

iNJW
11-23-2011, 09:29 AM
S16's real name is Clay Kaczmarek... i have the encyclopedia right in front of me ;D

rob.davies2014
11-23-2011, 11:57 AM
There's no need to visit each of the 6 vaults. All information gathered in the vaults was conveniently sent to the Grand Temple where the Assassins arrive at the end of Revelations.
I think in order to descend into the Grand Temple, Desmond will have to relive the memories of another ancestor in order to discover a password to open it's door. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

LightRey
11-23-2011, 12:47 PM
Originally posted by RussellSparrow:
There's no need to visit each of the 6 vaults. All information gathered in the vaults was conveniently sent to the Grand Temple where the Assassins arrive at the end of Revelations.
I think in order to descend into the Grand Temple, Desmond will have to relive the memories of another ancestor in order to discover a password to open it's door. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif
Something along those lines, yes. I think that at the very least we can assume that Desmond'll need to gather information from this new ancestor.

PaulPatrus
11-23-2011, 01:48 PM
My comment is probably too late, because Ubisoft has already started working on the new part of the franchise, but anyways, just want express my thoughts:
1. ACR did a great job of improving the free-run (mad it very fast) by including the hook-blade. I suspect that would return.
2. We have already experienced 4 games of the franchise and became familiar with combat and assassination. It would be a great mistake for the developers to make another AC that has the same gameplay. One of the options is to set it sometime in the 19-20 century, include guns. I am not suggesting developers make a third person shooter! Instead, they should blend the existing mechanic with games like "Splinter Cell" or "Metal Gear Solid". That way the game could retain its charm and gain something new.
I hope ubisoft listens.

sticks165
11-23-2011, 01:55 PM
there are only 3 vaults
Minerva's
Juno's

my bad i must have not paid attencion http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

twenty_glyphs
11-23-2011, 02:09 PM
Jupiter/Tinia didn't say they built six vaults, only that each vault was dedicated to a different method and that they tested six different methods. It sounds like they rejected some before even trying them. The Codex map appears to show 8 vaults, including the Grand Temple location in New York.

Both before the end and after, we sought to save the world. We built vaults within which to work, each dedicated to a different method of salvation. They were placed underground to avoid the war which raged above and also as a precaution should we fail in our efforts. Each vault's knowledge was transmitted to a single place. It was our duty -- mine, Minerva's and Juno's -- to sort and sample all that was collected. We chose those solutions which held the most promise and devoted ourselves to testing their merits. Six we tried in succession, each more encouraging than the last. But none worked, and then the world ended.

The Assassins have the Animus 2.0, but it wouldn't surprise me if they find an advanced version in the Grand Temple for Desmond to plug into. There's no story reason we know yet to have a new one, but I'm sure since this is the third game they'll want to find some reason to say "We've got the Animus 3.0 in this game" and also make it have a new interface like the jump from AC1 to 2. The old look is getting a little stagnant. Plus, they could then have some new feature of the game and say it's a result of the new Animus.

LightRey
11-23-2011, 02:59 PM
Originally posted by twenty_glyphs:
Jupiter/Tinia didn't say they built six vaults, only that each vault was dedicated to a different method and that they tested six different methods. It sounds like they rejected some before even trying them. The Codex map appears to show 8 vaults, including the Grand Temple location in New York.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Both before the end and after, we sought to save the world. We built vaults within which to work, each dedicated to a different method of salvation. They were placed underground to avoid the war which raged above and also as a precaution should we fail in our efforts. Each vault's knowledge was transmitted to a single place. It was our duty -- mine, Minerva's and Juno's -- to sort and sample all that was collected. We chose those solutions which held the most promise and devoted ourselves to testing their merits. Six we tried in succession, each more encouraging than the last. But none worked, and then the world ended.

The Assassins have the Animus 2.0, but it wouldn't surprise me if they find an advanced version in the Grand Temple for Desmond to plug into. There's no story reason we know yet to have a new one, but I'm sure since this is the third game they'll want to find some reason to say "We've got the Animus 3.0 in this game" and also make it have a new interface like the jump from AC1 to 2. The old look is getting a little stagnant. Plus, they could then have some new feature of the game and say it's a result of the new Animus. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
The codex map shows icons. That doesn't mean those icons represent vaults. In fact, they appear to simply be placed in such a way that they form the same symbol as shown on the door to Minerva's vault.