PDA

View Full Version : Minefields

blastomatic1759
05-12-2006, 10:02 AM
i just know any minute BDU is going to start with their minefield that i have to navigate through to go on patrol , anyone know what year they start this , or is it in certain areas? i remember sailing through the ones at St.Nazaire , but is there a chart available for the fields , or has anyone charted them. but it kinda throws a damper on things when you depart base , and run into one of your own mines. i imagine all the boats in the area are laughing at me when i do this too.

blastomatic1759
05-12-2006, 10:02 AM
i just know any minute BDU is going to start with their minefield that i have to navigate through to go on patrol , anyone know what year they start this , or is it in certain areas? i remember sailing through the ones at St.Nazaire , but is there a chart available for the fields , or has anyone charted them. but it kinda throws a damper on things when you depart base , and run into one of your own mines. i imagine all the boats in the area are laughing at me when i do this too.

Celeon999
05-12-2006, 10:30 AM
The RUB mod puts minefields to your bases.

There are some Jpegs minefield maps coming with mod. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

blastomatic1759
05-12-2006, 12:20 PM
tell me about it. i found it kinda mean myself , i was all sailing along all happy like , and then next thing i know , theres a huge hole in my boat , and the flooding was nothing nice, plus some of my guys died. i guess the guys in charge at BDU figured that i dont need to know about stuff like that.