PDA

View Full Version : Best Place to Kill 25 Soldiers in a Single Fight?

robatubisoft
11-17-2007, 07:33 AM
I am having trouble finding 25 guys all in one place to fight at the same time. Anyone have a suggestion where I can do this?

I tried the Crusader camp in the Kingdom and apparently didn't get quite 25. /shrug

MoveMeant
11-17-2007, 07:45 AM
Edited whole post:
Acre got lots of soldiers.. run into some guards and run around the city.. shouldnt be so hard.

NorthernAvengeR
11-17-2007, 07:46 AM
I did it in the second district in Damascus near the fortress with loads of soldiers.

Vanquish_Xx
11-17-2007, 09:21 AM
try the kingdom, i remember one view point in the kingdom which had probably 12+ guards around it, so just grab a group of guards, bring em there, and make sure you have some throwing knives to make it go a little faster

count em as you kill them and if your not going to have enough, leave like 2 alive and just walk backwards while blocking their blows. Might take a while but you should still get the achievement

mefninja
11-17-2007, 09:23 AM
Originally posted by robatubisoft:
I am having trouble finding 25 guys all in one place to fight at the same time. Anyone have a suggestion where I can do this?

I tried the Crusader camp in the Kingdom and apparently didn't get quite 25. /shrug

i was going to say the camp outisde acre...

Exassassin
11-17-2007, 11:07 AM
Originally posted by mefninja:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by robatubisoft:

i was going to say the camp outisde acre... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah. The camp outside Acre has around 100 guards. Just be careful that you don't fall into this dark pit in the middle of that area past the gates.

Because if you do, and you have alerted every guard, you will be fighting 100 guards in an incredibly small area.

I've had trouble in there when I had around 30 guards coming down on me in that area. I had 1 health bar left and I had around 3 guards surrounding me. Luckily I survived. It was gruesome - Best amount of fun I had in a game for a long time.

AnimationSensai
11-18-2007, 01:44 PM
i http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif got that achievement at the end of the game @ Arsuf, lots of gaurds there!! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

dragfindel
11-18-2007, 01:46 PM
the place where you have to kill montrefrat

In.Resurrection
11-18-2007, 01:47 PM
Near the end of the game. Arsuf.

NECESARY_EVIL
11-18-2007, 01:58 PM
near the end yeah...

Redalliance
11-18-2007, 02:22 PM
I also got it near the end. Right before the real fight with robert

kekti
11-18-2007, 04:09 PM
when you kill william I ran to a corner and just stood agianst teh walls there and killed the guards I got the achivment from that

dirtybird21
11-18-2007, 04:16 PM
I did it in the kingdom and still had about 12 left after i got it. Just get on a horse and gallop past a bunch of those little patrols that keep going, As long as you're still in "open conflict" Any gaurd that was chasing you will still be chasing you, You could be on the other side of the kingdom and they'll be after you. So they just keep coming while you're fighting.

Zaibuzan
11-18-2007, 08:50 PM
On the way to 'Acre' there is a dome type area, kill all the guards inside exept one and dodge the Archers Arrows to wait for more soldiers to spawn/run over to you then Rinse and Repeat till u get it =)

midna1
11-20-2007, 05:50 AM
Can you only have 5 guards engaging Altiar in a a swordfight at once. Like the other guards just stand round waiting

sludgut
11-22-2007, 04:21 PM
Note to all: You do not need to KILL 25 soldiers to get this achievement! The achievement says to CHALLENGE 25 soldiers and WIN which simply means run around a city and get 25 soldiers to chase you and kill a few of them and most importantly DON'T DIE! You do not need to kill them to unlock this I killed only about half and got it. The thing is a few of the soldiers will get tired of chasing you and break off but as long as 25 DIFFERENT soldiers have been involved in the chase at some point you will get the achievement.

Zikro
11-22-2007, 11:14 PM
In the Kingdoms there is an encampment somewhere (south side of map I think) where there are ridiculous amounts of guards.

There is also another location in the kingdoms (near a view point I think) where there is a little stage by the road with a flag and has about 12 guards on it and then a patrol of 12 or so guards walking around. There are also a few other guards scattered about.

Royal.Mist
11-23-2007, 04:31 AM
I did mine in Acre. Before you enter the city provoke the guards and run north, pissing off everyone you see along the way. Turn and fight while counting the amount of people you kill. Once you get down to one person run inside the city and keep killing until you have one person chasing you each time. Really simple.

BrandingIron
11-23-2007, 04:43 AM
You could also probably do it right after you kill the Doctor in the Acre.

Richie11291
11-23-2007, 11:58 AM
I did this in Jerusalum, I think, I just alerted the guards and ran away, eventually there was a good number of them. When it went to 2 I started backing away till more joined. It took about 15 minutes( I know because I got the 10 minute one before I was done.)
Wheres this 100 guard camp in Acre? Sounds like fun!

froggy619
05-30-2008, 10:27 PM
i did it in the kingdom when finding robert de sable