PDA

View Full Version : Abstergo Employee Of The Month trophy GLITCHED!

tambilin
01-14-2011, 01:53 PM
Ok. So me and a group of my friends went through and got both of Extreme Variety And Triple Escape. He got the trophy, but i didn't. im 100% sure I got all bonuses and both of these defiantly worked as they show in their corresponding challenges. So my trophy is glitched and its the last trophy for my platinum. Anybody know what i should do/try next?

EDIT: I played another few matchs and got practically every other bonus, im sure i got all end bonuses and co-op bonuses i must have done as i got that co-op trophy. In challenges i got triple escape 3 times and i have definatley got extreme variety in a private match but cannot find where to check this one on challenges.

FearlessSpeach
01-14-2011, 01:59 PM
Originally posted by tambilin:
Ok. So me and a group of my friends went through and got both of Extreme Variety And Triple Escape. He got the trophy, but i didn't. im 100% sure I got all bonuses and both of these defiantly worked as they show in their corresponding challenges. So my trophy is glitched and its the last trophy for my platinum. Anybody know what i should do/try next?

EDIT: I played another few matchs and got practically every other bonus, im sure i got all end bonuses and co-op bonuses i must have done as i got that co-op trophy. In challenges i got triple escape 3 times and i have definatley got extreme variety in a private match but cannot find where to check this one on challenges.

Other forum posts have said private match doesn't count, and I know it doesn't on the tracking of challenges so probs not for the trophy.

tambilin
01-14-2011, 02:01 PM
But it must count as my friend got Extreme Variety with me in the same private match and he got the trophy.

tambilin
01-14-2011, 02:04 PM
Also ive been having problems that everytime i play multiplayer my profile sets have been forgotten and i must remake all of them. This could have something to do with the trophy glitching...

VampiricGranny
01-14-2011, 02:33 PM
I thought this achievement meant to get all of them in one game, therefore I was not surprised I did not have it.
It must be glitched for me, too.
Although I don't think I've ever gotten a TRIPLE escape, so that may be it?

Either way, I'm not too sure. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif