PDA

View Full Version : PF standalone patch different from merged!

joseph92371
08-29-2005, 09:09 PM
Hello all,
I have been flying the standalone and have been very impressed with the FM's. Well I also installed the merged setup on my computer tonigh and patched it up. I noticed something was different. There was alot less torque effects in the Hellcat. This is a different patch. Try it out if you can. The Standalone was patched 3.03 and then 4.01. The merged also with the merged patch versus the standalone. I could not figure out what was different and then realized it after a bit. Hmmmm

joseph92371
08-29-2005, 09:09 PM
Hello all,
I have been flying the standalone and have been very impressed with the FM's. Well I also installed the merged setup on my computer tonigh and patched it up. I noticed something was different. There was alot less torque effects in the Hellcat. This is a different patch. Try it out if you can. The Standalone was patched 3.03 and then 4.01. The merged also with the merged patch versus the standalone. I could not figure out what was different and then realized it after a bit. Hmmmm

Platypus_1.JaVA
08-30-2005, 11:04 AM
make sure you install the right patch in the right installation http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

(Only joking)