PDA

View Full Version : Online Dogfight

Avont29
02-06-2007, 05:33 PM
hey, umm, i build a mission with "Full Mission Builder" and i want it to be an online dogfight, i have two blue bases on okinawa, but i tried making carriers i did, and putting some planes set for takeoff on the carriers, so that would be the red bases, but when i test the mission in hyperlobby, only the blue bases show , and the red ships dont even show.

how do i make red bases on the carrier for an online dogfight?

thanks in advance

Avont29
02-06-2007, 05:33 PM
hey, umm, i build a mission with "Full Mission Builder" and i want it to be an online dogfight, i have two blue bases on okinawa, but i tried making carriers i did, and putting some planes set for takeoff on the carriers, so that would be the red bases, but when i test the mission in hyperlobby, only the blue bases show , and the red ships dont even show.

how do i make red bases on the carrier for an online dogfight?

thanks in advance

VW-IceFire
02-06-2007, 05:57 PM
Place the carriers as you already have and then put home bases on, just like you did for the blue airfields.

Note that the carriers in a dogfight have to be stationary ships (stuff can't move in dogfight mode) and that not all aircraft can take off with a heavy warload without the carrier moving.