PDA

View Full Version : ***spoilers*** subject 16/Juno

misterB2001
12-17-2010, 02:57 AM
Hi, first post on here, go easy!

Have read hundreds of theories on here, any of which could end up being true, however, one thing that I've noticed doesn't appear to have been mentioned (i think) is the thing that Juno says about "the cross darkens the path".

Most people assume that this means the templars as the cross is their sign.

Having read peoples theories in The Fall, that subject 16 is a guy named........ Daniel Cross.......its got me thinking.

Subject 16 says "i'll find you in the darkness". He could also appear to try and warn you against Juno by saying "she's not who you think she is"

Maybe Juno actually said "beware the Cross (daniel) that darkens the path".

Whatever the outcome, they both mention darkness.

I can't help but think they are talking about each other.

De4th18
12-20-2010, 10:26 AM
This is actually a good observation. I was thinking that too. Whenever I read up about Daniel Cross, I thought of his last name and what Juno said.

Huge possibility. We may end up having to choose between them, and what we do will affect the world.

Say that Juno is the one seeking to end the world, and Subject 16 is looking to keep mankind surviving. You would have to choose which to do missions for. Then, whichever you chose, will be the outcome of your game.

But, one thing to keep in mind is that Subject 16 apparently suicided. Daniel Cross was never said to have died. And they say that he had his bleeding affect naturally and not from an animus (That was on record anyway).

superbalex
12-20-2010, 05:00 PM
Originally posted by De4th18:

But, one thing to keep in mind is that Subject 16 apparently suicided. Daniel Cross was never said to have died. And they say that he had his bleeding affect naturally and not from an animus (That was on record anyway).

heard about the IAMALIVE (i am alive) achievement? its the one with all the -. --. ..- or.. to make it easier for you, MORSE CODE. so maybe he didnt day at all.. only everyone thinks him dead.

also, in the last puzzle thing "SPOILER!" he appeared to Desmond in a sort of spirit form, and after talking about desmonds son and that, he needed to regenerate energy. so many his body is dead, but spirit lives on so he can still communicate with desmond, and only desmond. "SPOILER END", so idk..

Janoian
12-20-2010, 05:07 PM
Perhaps Subject 16 is dead in the real world but lives on in the Animus?
I quote: ''I am with you until the end'' That could be in the animus or in his DNA

De4th18
12-20-2010, 10:01 PM
Originally posted by Janoian:
Perhaps Subject 16 is dead in the real world but lives on in the Animus?
I quote: ''I am with you until the end'' That could be in the animus or in his DNA

"Desmond... I am... Your father."

In order for him to be with him in his DNA, he would need to be directly connected to him, so daddy or granddaddy may be playing in an animus.

E12_Stealth
01-05-2011, 03:48 AM
There is also something else.
when the credits come some one starts talking.
two men they say

man1: Sh*t his gone into shock
man2: Put him back in the machine its the only way to fix this
man1: But the animus did this to him!
man2: am i the expert or not, Do it
???: No

the ??? sounds like desmond when i heard it im gonna put the link so you can hear it copy it to your browser. listen from 1.00 till 1.10

WARNING
do not watch all of it cuz theres nothing there beleive me ive had to wait.
it seems he is in the animus some where else playing a memory of himself

Anyone realise. give your thoughts. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXAGynCzmAs

Mr_Stunner
01-05-2011, 12:44 PM
And the fact that using Eagle Vision on Juno's Temple you see the blue lights red...

HX422
01-05-2011, 09:27 PM
Talking about darkness, remember that Ezio said, "We work in the dark, serve the light, we are assassins" maybe that's what Subject 16 meant when he said to find him in the darkness.

tk-42117
01-12-2011, 06:45 PM
notice that none of the "gods" say they want to save humanity, only this, "to save the world we left behind," and they say they have, "gone from this world," not died....