PDA

View Full Version : Coordinating AI flights to arrive at battle area

XyZspineZyX
07-21-2003, 03:41 AM
When in full mission builder (Forgotten Battles) I can't get AI flights to arrive in the battle area at the same time as the player flight. When I set AI flight waypoints to arrive at at a location (over city or airfield for an attack) at the same time the player flight is to arrive, the AI flights always arrive at later (one after another). Each flight attacking the target or targets individually. This is despite the fact I've set waypoints of each flight to arrive at the loaction at the same time. For example, when trying to make a coordinated attack on a ship battle-fleet or convoy, each flight arrives at the targets one at a time, with the player flight arriving first, then the AI flight. None arrive at the same time to attack the battle-fleet or convoy. How, if possible, can AI flights be made to arrive at targets at same time as the player flight?

XyZspineZyX
07-21-2003, 03:41 AM
When in full mission builder (Forgotten Battles) I can't get AI flights to arrive in the battle area at the same time as the player flight. When I set AI flight waypoints to arrive at at a location (over city or airfield for an attack) at the same time the player flight is to arrive, the AI flights always arrive at later (one after another). Each flight attacking the target or targets individually. This is despite the fact I've set waypoints of each flight to arrive at the loaction at the same time. For example, when trying to make a coordinated attack on a ship battle-fleet or convoy, each flight arrives at the targets one at a time, with the player flight arriving first, then the AI flight. None arrive at the same time to attack the battle-fleet or convoy. How, if possible, can AI flights be made to arrive at targets at same time as the player flight?

XyZspineZyX
07-21-2003, 03:51 AM
You might want to try the Mission Builder forums on this one.

---------------- /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif