PDA

View Full Version : Wrong CD

BiOhAzZaRd88
09-20-2005, 08:51 PM
I just got the game. I meet the requirments and everything but once I install it and try to play it says I have the wrong CD in but i dont and it really pissin me off. Dont tell me to go to support because they're stupid just someone plz help me.

FritzGryphon
09-20-2005, 08:52 PM
Go to support forum, or call the tech support. It's a known issue, and there is a patch file for it.

-HH-Quazi
09-21-2005, 01:49 AM
I created a shortcut to the Community Help forum. This is a common issue. I just don't have the link you need for the rts.dll file. There should be a m8 from the help forum post a link for you. Unless they read your initial post and start thinking you are reffering to our communitys' support being stupid. But I think you are referring to Ubis' Tech Support, right?

Btw the way, don't get so pissed m8. It's bad for your health. HEHE Just cutting up. Look, if or when you have issues with this sim in any way shape or form, don't hesitate to post your problem(s) in our Community Help forum m8. We have a great bunch over there that are very knowledgeable and they offer their time to help m8s like yourself get up and running as well as possible given your rigs limitations. So next time, instead of getting pissed so quickly, how about posting over there and see if one of our IL2 guru m8s can help you out.

steve_v
09-21-2005, 03:00 AM
Ubisoft Solution Center (http://ubisoft.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/ubisoft.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_faqid=10061&p_created=1099077749&p_sid=3_uGGxsh&p_lva=&p_sp=cF9zcmNoPTEmcF9zb3J0X2J5PWRmbHQmcF9ncmlkc29yd D0mcF9yb3dfY250PTQmcF9zZWFyY2hfdHlwZT1zZWFyY2hfbmw mcF9wcm9kX2x2bDE9ODgmcF9wcm9kX2x2bDI9MTEyOCZwX2Nhd F9sdmwxPSZwX2NhdF9sdmwyPSZwX3BhZ2U9MQ**&p_li=)

BiOhAzZaRd88
09-21-2005, 02:32 PM
Ur right not the comunity support, im talking about ubi's. But if i worded it wrong or u misunder stood, not saying ur stoopid, but it doesn't say RTS error it says i have the wrong CD in so i put in cd1 says it again so i put cd2 back in says wrong cd put correct cd in. Ill try the solution yall gave me because ur more than likely right and im just being the stupid yank i am all arogant and all but thanks for all your help.

-HH-Quazi
09-21-2005, 06:27 PM
Yea, I figured you were referring to the Ubi Support because we all have heard the same thing you said about them.

The link Steve_V left for you should fix your problem. It has been a common problem for some. If you have any more problems, just post in the Community Help forum m8. These m8s over here seem to be able to work miracles sometimes for people with major issues ruuning this sim. And welcome to the community m8!

BiOhAzZaRd88
09-21-2005, 10:28 PM
hey thanks alot guys ill try that.

B16Enk
09-22-2005, 04:00 AM
Surprised it hasn't already been said but:

Post your Dxdiag too, you may find further guidance available that will help you get the best out of your rig.

It will also pre-empt further troubles (and posts http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif) for added value.

BiOhAzZaRd88
09-22-2005, 02:35 PM
How do i do that

BiOhAzZaRd88
09-22-2005, 02:39 PM
I have a labtob but dont immediatly say thats the prob this system will play il2, battle field 2, and half life 2. The problem also happend on my desktop so. but any way how do i do Dxdiag posting

-HH-Quazi
09-22-2005, 02:46 PM
Originally posted by BiOhAzZaRd88:
I have a labtob but dont immediatly say thats the prob this system will play il2, battle field 2, and half life 2. The problem also happend on my desktop so. but any way how do i do Dxdiag posting

Go to Start/Run and type dxdiag in the box and click OK. After the green progress bar finishes, you can(if you want to) click on each tab and run the tests. Afterward click on Save All Information. The default saves this to your desktop. Then open the file and highlight and copy all of the information. Then on your next post here, paste the information and click on Post Now.

And we know that there are some laptops capable of running this sim. But if you are having the same problem, just use the same link to the rts.dll file and do the same thing you did to fix it on your other rig.

BiOhAzZaRd88
09-22-2005, 03:18 PM
im....im.... im sry. Im sry i doubted yalls knowledge u master PF players my noob brain was just being stupid. Your advice worked and i love the game thank you for your help