PDA

View Full Version : Combat in AC:Revelations regardind Secondary Weapon

Brunadas
10-13-2011, 06:58 PM
So I wonder if this time(as a button is assigned to secondary weapon) is it possible,while in combat,counter guards with the secondary weapon(pistol p.example)??

Cheers

naran6142
10-13-2011, 07:06 PM
would definitively be cool if each possible combo had its own animations

Calvarok
10-13-2011, 08:30 PM
That's not what he asked. No, you can't counter with a secondary weapon. It's a purely offensive button.

naran6142
10-13-2011, 09:02 PM
i never actually answered his question was just saying that it would be cool if there was

ProletariatPleb
10-14-2011, 12:36 AM
Originally posted by Calvarok:
That's not what he asked. No, you can't counter with a secondary weapon. It's a purely offensive button.
And how do you know? 0_o
I was assuming till now that now we could counter with both..

CRUDFACE
10-14-2011, 12:54 AM

I'm going with this.

Everytime it's brought up, the person talking about it always says it's meant to be tapped quickly during combat or whatever.

The weapons, sub weapons that it are really only made for killing quick

Brunadas
10-14-2011, 07:52 AM

Ah ok,thank you http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif Perhaps they will do that in ACIII.

At least I think they will have a new bunch of killing and counter animations http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Other thing,hookblade is assigned to "circle" in PS3(IDK about Xbox because IDK the layout),so in combat if you want to do the new tricks(pulling the leg,chest stomp...) with the hookblade,we gonna use that button to do them,right?
If works like that,how we gonna grab enemies(since in last games was used through hitting "circle")?

Cheers