PDA

View Full Version : A cheat to obtain the last seal!! Give me one!!

npatten
04-05-2010, 10:22 AM
I'm been trying to death to get the last seal out of the Visitazione's Secret episode without success....I'm tired of trying!! Hasn't anyone found a cheat yet for obtaining Altair's armor without having to go through this enervating process of running up the wall in all directions!!! This is starting to fed me up really!! Give me the cheat or a trainer that can help here if you have it...Thanks in advance!!

Atkamon
04-05-2010, 10:56 AM
If you are so bad, that you can't complete that tomb, you don' deserve the armor... OMG poeple, it's not that hard!!! I did it for like the 3rd try.

Murcuseo
04-05-2010, 12:15 PM
Have to agree with Atka, this is about effort and reward and it seems you ain't quite put the effort in yet.

Can't say I got it 3rd try because I can't actually remember but it didn't take me long.

As with any of the secret locations its about remembering the sequence of jumps you have to make, I don't know what system you're playing it on but if you're really struggling with it watch a few online videos... I think someone posted a thread with video walkthroughs for all the seals not so long ago. Once you've done that practice the sequences and even write them down if you have to.

Heres one if you can't be bothered looking yourself... (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhyHkawN5oE)

You'll get there if you're patient http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Good luck

Engioc
04-06-2010, 12:42 AM
That had to be about the easiest of the tombs, cant believe anyone is having problems with it. All of them were pretty easy but without knowing what system your using perhaps you need to make some adjustment to your controls, because that tomb isn't hard at all, a very easy one.

npatten
04-06-2010, 10:11 PM
I have it!!! YES, I HAVE IT!! I managed to obtain the last seal finally after one full night of struggle!! It was very tough especially the last lever!! I managed to get it in the early hours of the morning!!! This is the toughest episode for me!! I hate to play in the dark!! but Thanks anyway for your encouragement!! It made me try harder!!

An_Idea
04-06-2010, 10:32 PM
i found a cheat, its called work do it

Murcuseo
04-07-2010, 02:11 AM
Originally posted by npatten:
I have it!!! YES, I HAVE IT!! I managed to obtain the last seal finally after one full night of struggle!! It was very tough especially the last lever!! I managed to get it in the early hours of the morning!!! This is the toughest episode for me!! I hate to play in the dark!! but Thanks anyway for your encouragement!! It made me try harder!!

Congrats, it feels better knowing you put the work in http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

M-dahaka
04-07-2010, 04:35 AM
a whole night? damn, i did it on my first try O_o

Dizlol
04-07-2010, 01:12 PM
Originally posted by M-dahaka:

Same here o.O

Murcuseo
04-07-2010, 01:37 PM
Originally posted by JerfyNL:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by M-dahaka:

Same here o.O </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

By first try I'm prosuming you both just mean the first time in the Tomb rather than getting the whole sequence of moves from start to finish first time... I'm far to cynical to believe the latter is true.

Only way I'd ever believe that is if I was standing next to you when it happened lol

Still, suppose there might be one white elephant :P

npatten
04-08-2010, 10:33 PM
It's really this running up the wall move which made thigs so difficult!! I can do it but I missed a lot!! And when you miss the move, you end up in the water...And you have to do several consecutive moves like this to complete it...I didn't have much problem with the first three levers...It is the last one which was a problem because I couldn't reach it in time....

I am using the Xbox 360 controller...I don't know if any of you have tried playing AC with this controller but it is so cool playing with it...It is the recommended controller by the way..(See on the box)I tried to go back to keyboard and mouse but it was so complicated in comparison....Your move is so much more fluid with the controller....But this special up the wall run was not!! Pressing the button twice and guiding the direction at the same time...

I wish they could have put a checkpoint in between the levers....One is already tough....Every time I want to play again and get the Altair's Armor I'll have to go through this again, making it very discouraging!!

Engioc
04-09-2010, 10:11 PM

Congrats....Glad to hear you got it on your own, when you're having problems in some part of a game, always try harder because when you do finally crack it you'll feel a whole lot better knowing you did it on your own.

Forget cheats, just put in the work and you'll enjoy the game a whole lot more because of it.

obliviondoll
04-10-2010, 08:23 PM
I am using the Xbox 360 controller...I don't know if any of you have tried playing AC with this controller but it is so cool playing with it...It is the recommended controller by the way..(See on the box)
Doesn't say that on MY box....

Of course, I'm playing on PS3, and the standard controller works just fine for me.

I've played using the 360 controller too (on a friend's 360, oddly enough), and I prefer the PS3 one, honestly.

godsmack_darius
04-10-2010, 10:19 PM
took me 3 tries, coz I had no idea what I was doing at first.

And yes, PS3 has a better controller, IN MY opinion its a better system, but thats coz I own one, lol

Sprayer160
04-12-2010, 12:37 AM
get your own cheats, btw there is none http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

iliedobre
04-13-2010, 03:04 PM
If you use a pc it is very difficult to make that right/left advanced Tomb Raider style jump.I don't use console.In fact I HATE consoles and I HATE developers who care only about consoles making crap console ports for pc, forgetting that the pc is the only REAL game platform ever existed.There is a name for that: TREASON, and there is , I really hope that, a penalty for that deed.
This tomb quests in the game are pure Tomb Raider stuff (the first game which had that wall jump)
The pc version owners are all ****ed off and I can understand easily why. Maybe when you have a console, all it's much easier.Maybe easier the same way when you have just a half brain.

Six_Gun
04-14-2010, 11:36 PM
It's really this running up the wall move which made thigs so difficult!! Like I've said elsewhere, what makes the complaints about that requirement in this part of the game ironic is it's actually required earlier in the game too. Ubi must have not realized it, because there's no side jump hint like in the tomb, but in the flashback where you're Altair following someone, halfway up the tower there's a difficult jump to a protruding beam which can pretty much only be done with a wall side jump.

As for how difficult the side jump is, meh, I've got 50+ yr old fingers and reflexes playing on a laggy P4 and it took me only a few tries to get to the final lever. Then again I'm a Tomb Raider fanatic and loved playing the very jump puzzle intense Anniversary installment from that series and got all the relics and artifacts no problem.

All you really need do is time the side jump when your foot is on the wall at the highest point. I can't imagine it taking all night to master that if you had no trouble climbing the tower as Altair in Desmond's dream.

AbbeyMaine
03-02-2011, 06:42 AM
Originally posted by Six_Gun:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by npatten:
It's really this running up the wall move which made thigs so difficult!! Like I've said elsewhere, what makes the complaints about that requirement in this part of the game ironic is it's actually required earlier in the game too. Ubi must have not realized it, because there's no side jump hint like in the tomb, but in the flashback where you're Altair following someone, halfway up the tower there's a difficult jump to a protruding beam which can pretty much only be done with a wall side jump.

As for how difficult the side jump is, meh, I've got 50+ yr old fingers and reflexes playing on a laggy P4 and it took me only a few tries to get to the final lever. Then again I'm a Tomb Raider fanatic and loved playing the very jump puzzle intense Anniversary installment from that series and got all the relics and artifacts no problem.

All you really need do is time the side jump when your foot is on the wall at the highest point. I can't imagine it taking all night to master that if you had no trouble climbing the tower as Altair in Desmond's dream. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Try it with a PC keyboard and call me back in 3 years, when you have been released from the asylum.

rocketxsurgeon
03-02-2011, 09:30 AM
It took me a couple of attempts to get it right, but like obviviondool said, remembering the sequence is vital. But well done for getting it (:

ThaWhistle
03-02-2011, 10:29 AM
Originally posted by AbbeyMaine:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Six_Gun:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by npatten:

All you really need do is time the side jump when your foot is on the wall at the highest point. I can't imagine it taking all night to master that if you had no trouble climbing the tower as Altair in Desmond's dream. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Try it with a PC keyboard and call me back in 3 years, when you have been released from the asylum. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

5 button mouse

I tried playing the original a little hwile back on xbox, and I found I actually had better control with a keyboard and 5 button mouse because I could change direction faster with the mouse than I could with a joystick

Ass4ssin8me
03-02-2011, 01:13 PM
Originally posted by obliviondoll:
I am using the Xbox 360 controller...I don't know if any of you have tried playing AC with this controller but it is so cool playing with it...It is the recommended controller by the way..(See on the box)
Doesn't say that on MY box....

Of course, I'm playing on PS3, and the standard controller works just fine for me.

I've played using the 360 controller too (on a friend's 360, oddly enough), and I prefer the PS3 one, honestly. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thats because you are used to your controller. I own a 360, so of course I prefer it to the PS3 controller. If I got a PS3 i would still prefer it.

But if I went from PS3 Then xbox, I would rather PS3.

AntiChrist7
03-03-2011, 02:01 AM
come on that was easy. do the tower in desmonds dream, way harder.