PDA

View Full Version : developer diaries 2????



ryanHH
07-27-2009, 01:34 PM
Can anyone tell us when developer diaries tow is coming out http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif ????

Danvish
07-27-2009, 01:44 PM
Seriously dude, stop posting multiple threads. Just open one thread and put all your questions in there.
As for your question, we have 3.5 months for the game, and another 5 movies to come, do the math.

Ezio_475
07-27-2009, 02:52 PM
It will be out in 1-3 days.

Altaezio
07-27-2009, 03:41 PM
How do you do tha math? umm 3.5 divided by 5?

ryanHH
07-27-2009, 04:33 PM
how do you now it'll be out in 3 days do they go on a counting system using math ????
because if it is we have to count the days it started from and divide that by 6 and then that is the result rather than 3.5/5 http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

godsmack_darius
07-27-2009, 04:36 PM
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif

ThePheonix1030
07-27-2009, 05:01 PM
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif

thekyle0
07-27-2009, 05:16 PM
I don't think he knows for certain when the second diary will come out. It's just a theory that the realease dates for the diaries will be spread evenly between the release of the first one and the release of the game. I think it said that one will come out every 22 days, the 29th of July being the next.

Danvish
07-28-2009, 01:08 AM
Damn you Thekyle0, you ruined the sequence!
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-surprised.gif

And speaking on math, a month has roughly 30 days. 30*3.5=105.
105/5= 21.
So one movie should come out every 21 days, which matches exactly to what Theykyle0 said.

Cpt_Yanni
07-28-2009, 08:42 AM
i hope it will come out tomorrow... looking forward to it. !

AetosEagle
07-28-2009, 09:02 AM
I can't wait for it either http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

AetosEagle
07-30-2009, 11:04 AM
Where is it?! NO DEV DIARIES?! ARRGGGHH THE ANTICIPATION!! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_mad.gif

Sarcross
07-30-2009, 11:11 AM
Its a diary, most people don't want their diaries read/seen so... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif

AetosEagle
07-30-2009, 11:14 AM
They shouldn't be shy... We just wan't a peek. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/sadeyes.gif

Please Mr. Ubisoft, can I see more? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

thekyle0
07-30-2009, 12:34 PM
So the 21 day theory must be wrong. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/bigtears.gif

I've decided to start a terrorist operation to force ubi to release these diaries. All I need is 27 volunteers, two helicopters, a sizeable aresenal, corn syrup, and goose feathers.

AetosEagle
07-30-2009, 12:35 PM
I'm in. That way we could steal a prototype of the game aswell. *drools*

Danvish
07-30-2009, 12:38 PM
Originally posted by thekyle0:
So the 21 day theory must be wrong. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/bigtears.gif

I've decided to start a terrorist operation to force ubi to release these diaries. All I need is 27 volunteers, two helicopters, a sizeable aresenal, corn syrup, and goose feathers.

My rilfe is yours to command sire.

Edengoth
07-30-2009, 12:38 PM
Originally posted by thekyle0:
So the 21 day theory must be wrong. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/bigtears.gif

I've decided to start a terrorist operation to force ubi to release these diaries. All I need is 27 volunteers, two helicopters, a sizeable aresenal, corn syrup, and goose feathers.

You said "terrorist". The NSA is now listening in on this forum.

AetosEagle
07-30-2009, 12:40 PM
Hello Mr. NSA! Don't mind us! We're just some humble Assassins Creed fans! (Game, might I add, not real) http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

thekyle0
07-30-2009, 12:44 PM
Alright well uh.. let's get started before my door gets kicked down.

First, any questions?

AetosEagle
07-30-2009, 12:47 PM
What type of helicopter?

Danvish
07-30-2009, 12:49 PM
Originally posted by thekyle0:
Alright well uh.. let's get started before my door gets kicked down.

First, any questions?

Who do we shoot first?

thekyle0
07-30-2009, 01:06 PM
Originally posted by AetosEagle:
What type of helicopter?

CH-47D Chinook

And we're not shooting anybody... yet. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif

What we're gonna do is take ubisoft's investors hostage, then we cover them in corn syrup, make them role through goose feathers, and push them off a roof. One for every hour they don't release at least one diary.

AetosEagle
07-30-2009, 01:08 PM
Originally posted by thekyle0:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AetosEagle:
What type of helicopter?

CH-47D Chinook

And we're not shooting anybody... yet. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif

What we're gonna do is take ubisoft's investors hostage, then we cover them in corn syrup, make them role through goose feathers, and push them off a roof. One for every hour they don't release at least one diary. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Put my sig in your sig brother!

thekyle0
07-30-2009, 01:16 PM
Ok then, it is done.

agentpoop
07-30-2009, 01:17 PM
I have plenty of corn syrup and helicopters.....explosive corn syrup that is... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/icon_twisted.gif


Originally posted by thekyle0:
So the 21 day theory must be wrong. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/bigtears.gif

I've decided to start a terrorist operation to force ubi to release these diaries. All I need is 27 volunteers, two helicopters, a sizeable aresenal, corn syrup, and goose feathers.

AetosEagle
07-30-2009, 01:19 PM
I can supply weaponry, spoons, forks and blunt knives!

sm312
07-30-2009, 01:32 PM
Remember guys follow the Creed!!!

thekyle0
07-30-2009, 02:17 PM
Originally posted by sm312:
Remember guys follow the Creed!!!

Sure I guess, but there's nothing innocent about holding the release of developer diaries. Think of it this way; the diaries are important to us, and ubi's investors are important to them. It's kind of like a trade.

Danvish
07-30-2009, 02:21 PM
Originally posted by sm312:
Remember guys follow the Creed!!!

The creed is for newbs like Desmond that loses health if they kill innocent.

thekyle0
07-30-2009, 02:24 PM
Yeah, it's more like "guidelines"

sm312
07-30-2009, 02:31 PM
Oh guidelines then go ahead do whatever the f*** you guys want!! And make 'em release a demo too!!!

thekyle0
07-30-2009, 02:36 PM
Five demos.... I'm American, I always have unrealistic goals.

Biomedical-Fire
07-30-2009, 10:04 PM
Originally posted by thekyle0: Sure I guess, but there's nothing innocent about holding the release of developer diaries. Think of it this way; the diaries are important to us, and ubi's investors are important to them. It's kind of like a trade.

You know that is a good point, I should just buy some Ubi stocks, then maybe they'll listen to what I have to say instead of it falling on deaf ears! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

agentpoop
07-31-2009, 01:49 AM
Ok heres the battle plan... we dump the corn syrup from the helicopters on there building so there all like wtf? then when there confused we rapple down from the copter and use our some how aquired weaponry to threaten them. And if they say no we beat them with a wet tissue to annoy them! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/icon_twisted.gif
then we negotiate, take what we need, do three pointless backflips, then leave in the coppers!!!!! Brilliant! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

Stormpen
07-31-2009, 05:25 AM
Alright well uh.. let's get started before my door gets kicked down.

First, any questions?

I'll join, as long as it's not a sexist terrorist organization!

I can't fight, but I can hold doors open, and stuff like that.

thekyle0
07-31-2009, 09:02 AM
Originally posted by nateoak10:
Ok heres the battle plan... we dump the corn syrup from the helicopters on there building so there all like wtf? then when there confused we rapple down from the copter and use our some how aquired weaponry to threaten them. And if they say no we beat them with a wet tissue to annoy them! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/icon_twisted.gif
then we negotiate, take what we need, do three pointless backflips, then leave in the coppers!!!!! Brilliant! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

I already had a plan for the corn syrup and goose feathers but if we get some extra then that's a good entry strategy.

@ Stormpen

If you can learn then you should fly the helicopter. Or you can pistol whip some people, it's not fighting if they don't hit back. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/icon_twisted.gif

Fristi61
07-31-2009, 09:35 AM
Shouldn't we use our helicopters to blend with a couple of birds so Ubisoft's anti-aircraft weapons don't take us down?

thekyle0
07-31-2009, 09:58 AM
If ubi has been spending money on aa, and not AC2, we definantly need to take them down.

Danvish
07-31-2009, 02:51 PM
God damn it... I guess I'm the only one with experience in repelling that means I'm going through the window...
God damn it... they always screw the Jew...

thekyle0
07-31-2009, 02:53 PM
Fine, don't repel, just let the mission fail. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif

I guess we'll just have to wait to see the developer diaries.

Danvish
07-31-2009, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by thekyle0:
Fine, don't repel, just let the mission fail. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif

I guess we'll just have to wait to see the developer diaries.

Alright alright, I'll do it.. jeez, don't be so touchy.
One more question : do you supply the weapons? or should I bring my own M4?

thekyle0
07-31-2009, 03:01 PM
Lol, yeah bring what you want.