PDA

View Full Version : Advantage - what does it mean in Russian?

XyZspineZyX
11-03-2003, 05:18 PM
When I set the Situation tab in QMG to Advantage I get the same situation as with the setting at None.....head on with the enemy above my horizon view....sure looks like no 'advantage' to me. In other sims Advantage usually puts you on the tail on the enemy with a height advantage....

"Nothing difficult is ever easy"

XyZspineZyX
11-03-2003, 05:18 PM
When I set the Situation tab in QMG to Advantage I get the same situation as with the setting at None.....head on with the enemy above my horizon view....sure looks like no 'advantage' to me. In other sims Advantage usually puts you on the tail on the enemy with a height advantage....

XyZspineZyX
11-03-2003, 07:07 PM
Make your own QMB missions in FMB.

XyZspineZyX
11-03-2003, 08:58 PM
Lexx....well I do that but I don't see why QMB can't set up a real Advantage situation (and since it does not then why have that option?).....two different things...

XyZspineZyX
11-03-2003, 09:01 PM
LEXX_Luthor wrote:
- Make your own QMB missions in FMB.
-
-

Well that is a solution to the problem, but not an answer to the original question. This one has always bugged me...

Anyone know what advantage/disadvantage in QMB does? (if indeed anything at all).

"As weaponry, both were good, but in far different ways from each other. In a nutshell, I describe it this way: if the FW 190 was a sabre, the 109 was a florett, or foil, like that used in the precision art of fencing." - Gunther Rall