PDA

View Full Version : did they know?

samward
06-08-2011, 02:19 PM
So I was replaying AC2 and came up to the part where Desmond wigs out and enters the Desmond/Mary memory. Before he fully enters into this memory Desmond kinda falls against one of the walls, obviously unstable and then enters into the full memory. When he goes into the memory he says ..." I must have blacked out..." When he comes out of it he is in the main room on the bed...so with all the info that we know now it made me wonder..did Desmond black out, collapse and was dragged, put on the bed and either Lucy or the whole team know that Desmond lost it for a while but are keeping it to themselves?...is it a sign that the team does not have his best interest at heart?

I don't know this might be a lode of malarkey but the thought just hit me and just wondered what you lot thought?

xCr0wnedNorris
06-08-2011, 02:31 PM
They most likely knew he collapsed, but probably wrote it off as exhaustion or something.

Moultonborough
06-09-2011, 12:49 AM
Originally posted by samward:
So I was replaying AC2 and came up to the part where Desmond wigs out and enters the Desmond/Mary memory. Before he fully enters into this memory Desmond kinda falls against one of the walls, obviously unstable and then enters into the full memory. When he goes into the memory he says ..." I must have blacked out..." When he comes out of it he is in the main room on the bed...so with all the info that we know now it made me wonder..did Desmond black out, collapse and was dragged, put on the bed and either Lucy or the whole team know that Desmond lost it for a while but are keeping it to themselves?...is it a sign that the team does not have his best interest at heart?

I don't know this might be a lode of malarkey but the thought just hit me and just wondered what you lot thought?

I thought about this as well. I can see them keeping it from him. For example in Brotherhood they don't tell him that he screams in his sleep. So I would not be surprised if they did it.