PDA

View Full Version : Knife on arm, normal 2 but i have problem with leonardo...?

aldiesss
05-31-2011, 01:12 PM
Hallo,
Ik heb nu één ''armmes''.
Maar laatst kon ik bij Leonardo 2 messen voor de arm kopen (dat mes waar je stil iemand in de rug mee kunt vermoorden).
Maar toen ik hem wilde kopen toen had ik te weinig geld bij me (dat was bij een bankje met een teken erop en er stond ook een doos) .
Hoe kan ik die 2 messen voor de armen krijgen?
Greettz, Eldin.

Hi,
I now have one armknife.
But recently I was in Leonardo 2 blades for arm purchase (the knife where you stopped someone in the back it can murder).
But when I wanted to buy when I had enough money with me (that was at a bench with a sign on it and there was also a box).
How can I get two knives for the poor?
Greettz, Eldin.

Rakudaton
05-31-2011, 01:27 PM
Look on your map.

You will see a white "L" somewhere (sometimes it is hard to find).

Find it and go there.

There will be another bench like the one before.

Sit on it and Leonardo will come back. You can then buy anything you didn't buy before.

dragondox10
05-31-2011, 01:28 PM
Originally posted by aldiesss:
Hallo,
Ik heb nu één ''armmes''.
Maar laatst kon ik bij Leonardo 2 messen voor de arm kopen (dat mes waar je stil iemand in de rug mee kunt vermoorden).
Maar toen ik hem wilde kopen toen had ik te weinig geld bij me (dat was bij een bankje met een teken erop en er stond ook een doos) .
Hoe kan ik die 2 messen voor de armen krijgen?
Greettz, Eldin.

Hi,
I now have one armknife.
But recently I was in Leonardo 2 blades for arm purchase (the knife where you stopped someone in the back it can murder).
But when I wanted to buy when I had enough money with me (that was at a bench with a sign on it and there was also a box).
How can I get two knives for the poor?
Greettz, Eldin.

Je kan de ``double hidden blades'' nog steeds kopen bij Leonardo. Kijk op je map waar de L van Leonardo is en ga daarnaartoe. Daar ga je op het bankje zitten en je kan dingen van hem kopen.

Btw: Er staan best wel veel spellings/Grammatica fouten in de Engelse Versie, waardoor Engelse mensen op dit forum de vraag misschien niet goed hebben begrepen. Tja dit (Synoniemen?) krijg je met Google vertalen http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/winky.gif

iN3krO
05-31-2011, 01:31 PM
Remember... in this forum it's only allowed to speak in ENGLISH...

ShaneO7K
05-31-2011, 01:45 PM
Originally posted by daniel_gervide:
Remember... in this forum it's only allowed to speak in ENGLISH... And he did translate what he said for us. No harm in letting someone speak their own langauge.

Moultonborough
06-01-2011, 02:26 AM
Originally posted by dead_gunner187:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by daniel_gervide:
Remember... in this forum it's only allowed to speak in ENGLISH... And he did translate what he said for us. No harm in letting someone speak their own langauge. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

In one post he did, not the last one though. Kinda hard to answer something when we have no idea what it says. Anyway, yes just get enough money than find the little white "L" mark sit down and buy it from him.

RzaRecta357
06-01-2011, 08:55 AM
Originally posted by Moultonborough:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dead_gunner187:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by daniel_gervide:
Remember... in this forum it's only allowed to speak in ENGLISH... And he did translate what he said for us. No harm in letting someone speak their own langauge. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

In one post he did, not the last one though. Kinda hard to answer something when we have no idea what it says. Anyway, yes just get enough money than find the little white "L" mark sit down and buy it from him. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If you read the name you'd see that was another forum go-er answering him in his native langauge so he would have a full answer instead of TRYING to read english.

iN3krO
06-01-2011, 08:58 AM
Originally posted by RzaRecta357:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Moultonborough:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dead_gunner187:

In one post he did, not the last one though. Kinda hard to answer something when we have no idea what it says. Anyway, yes just get enough money than find the little white "L" mark sit down and buy it from him. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If you read the name you'd see that was another forum go-er answering him in his native langauge so he would have a full answer instead of TRYING to read english. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

and if any1 else had the same question wouldn't know the answer? SCREW YOU xD

aldiesss
06-01-2011, 10:21 AM
Hello,
Sorry about my bad ENGLISH.
I had no time to write it good:P
I'm sorry about that!.
I have use google translator:P
You know that's very bad for use to good English.
But I can talk yet NETHERLANDS on this forum!?
Anyway thx for al your help!
I go search Leonardo now!
Greetings, Eldin.

ShaneO7K
06-01-2011, 11:19 AM
Originally posted by daniel_gervide:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by RzaRecta357:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Moultonborough:

If you read the name you'd see that was another forum go-er answering him in his native langauge so he would have a full answer instead of TRYING to read english. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

and if any1 else had the same question wouldn't know the answer? SCREW YOU xD </div></BLOCKQUOTE> Then another person who can easily speak english can answer that, you shouldn't be putting anyone down because they can't speak english aswell as you.

PhiIs1618033
06-02-2011, 07:32 AM
Only Goldendox was in the wrong here. Aldies did his best to translate it.

Zodra je genoeg geld hebt, gewoon naar dat witte L'tje op zoek gaan. Dat is het makkelijkst als je op de kaart al het andere uitzet.

Once you have enough money, just go look for the little L. Removing all other icons from the map will make this easier.

AMuppetMatt
06-02-2011, 09:58 AM
Having been on this forum a heck of a longer time than all of you I can say quite safely that nothing wrong was done here at all. Fair enough Dragondox didn't put a translation but I'll hardly say he was in the wrong, he saw the native language of the poster (I'm assuming Dutch, looks too English to be German) and responded in the best way for the person that started the thread. And in fairness they put a translation of what they were trying to say. I'd like to see you guys go over to a French, Dutch or Spanish forum and try to get your point across as well as he did.

All those peeps against just chillax yeah http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

NuclearFuss
06-02-2011, 10:26 AM
It seems Mr Gervide's douchiness knows no bounds.

PhiIs1618033
06-02-2011, 11:37 AM
Originally posted by AMuppetMatt:
Having been on this forum a heck of a longer time than all of you I can say quite safely that nothing wrong was done here at all. Fair enough Dragondox didn't put a translation but I'll hardly say he was in the wrong, he saw the native language of the poster (I'm assuming Dutch, looks too English to be German) and responded in the best way for the person that started the thread. And in fairness they put a translation of what they were trying to say. I'd like to see you guys go over to a French, Dutch or Spanish forum and try to get your point across as well as he did.
I speak both Dutch and French, so that's all right. :P Spanish I can only half-read.

All those peeps against just chillax yeah http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif
For sure. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

ThaWhistle
06-02-2011, 03:10 PM
Originally posted by dead_gunner187:
] Then another person who can easily speak english can answer that, you shouldn't be putting anyone down because they can't speak english aswell as you.

The OP does speak English as good as him. Since there is a translation, this should hardly be an issue, as his English is not the greatest, its saving us all the "your english sucks lololol" troll posts.

dragondox10
06-02-2011, 05:05 PM
I was just trying too make it as clear as possible for him. As his English isnt the best! And reading your native language is much easier as well. Its was an obvious/clear answer.
Dont make such a big deal, only because I didnt translate it.

Ok, this is and must be an English forum, but in this easy case I anwsered the way he could understand it the best. Mostly we/I speak English on this forum, but this was an exception

Also I agreed with the posts of AMuppetMatt and ThaWhistle

kleaneasy
06-03-2011, 03:02 AM
Ok guys there's no need for the bickering.

To clear up any confusion....

These forums are English language forums, anyone posting must post in English.
Forums for other languages can be found by visiting the countries local Ubi.com, follow links for community forums

IF someone who doesn’t speak English as a first language choses to post in both their home tongue AND English I see no issue with this, only so long as anyone replying in their home language also posts in English

This is to ensure that the moderators and managers can see what content has been posted, and also to provide information for others reading the boards

With all that said can be leave the debate about who posted in what language out of the thread, any further posts in English please.

Back on topic