PDA

View Full Version : linking to Facebook



Fairus60
11-27-2009, 08:22 PM
in Atmon s twitter it says that if you link your Ubisoft account to Facebook account you can unlock new stuff. any idea how to link them?

dcbroncs123
11-27-2009, 10:34 PM
i think who ever atomn is his crazy lol

Edengoth
11-28-2009, 12:37 AM
dc...atmon is a well-respected source of information here on the forums. He's a dev.

bornforhaze
11-28-2009, 02:40 AM
I haven't found a way to do it yet. Maybe through PSN and X360 facebook features?

SpedStyle
11-29-2009, 02:40 AM
link your Ubisoft account to Facebook accoun

can you link us to atmons twitter so we can see the post for ourselves

kleaneasy
11-29-2009, 10:19 AM
Originally posted by Fairus60:
in Atmon s twitter it says that if you link your Ubisoft account to Facebook account you can unlock new stuff. any idea how to link them?

Are you sure he wasn't refering to Uplay? (http://uplay.uk.ubi.com/)

mikeh1294
11-29-2009, 10:33 AM
Just looked, here is what it says;

"You can earn free rewards and exclusive giveaways (Like in game bonuses) just by linking your Facebook account to your Ubisoft account."

kleaneasy
11-29-2009, 10:35 AM
Thanks mikini, I'll look into this, I'm not aware of anything like this so perhaps an error but I'll try and find out

EDIT - Ok it seems there is something in the works but we didnt realise it was ready or being released yet, Kazzoo is going to look into it in more detail for you tomorrow when everyones back in the office http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

Fairus60
11-29-2009, 11:27 AM
thanks for the answer! and thanks to all those who helped,really apreciated

Cryps1
11-29-2009, 12:07 PM
Originally posted by Edengoth:
dc...atmon is a well-respected source of information here on the forums. He's a dev.
Agreed..Atmon was like a god when we were all talking about Ac2 before it was released.

SpedStyle
11-30-2009, 09:55 AM
i been looking on google for atmons twitter account so i could see this for myself anyone know what it is?

edit: well i linked my ubisoft account with my facebook account and only thing i noticed was that ubisoft updated my facebook status

Fairus60
11-30-2009, 01:09 PM
Originally posted by spedman201:
i been looking on google for atmons twitter account so i could see this for myself anyone know what it is?

edit: well i linked my ubisoft account with my facebook account and only thing i noticed was that ubisoft updated my facebook status
How did you link them?

SpedStyle
11-30-2009, 01:27 PM
from the login page of assassinscreed.com when trying webbattles had login to ubisoft or login via facebook hope the unlocks are not just the artwork i see via achivements page on there

https://secure.ubi.com/register/

also once i did i checked facebook and it posted along the lines of this person has linked there ubisoft account with facebook to unlock in game rewards but nothing noted to assassins creed 2 just all ubisoft games

Fairus60
11-30-2009, 04:15 PM
Originally posted by spedman201:
from the login page of assassinscreed.com when trying webbattles had login to ubisoft or login via facebook hope the unlocks are not just the artwork i see via achivements page on there

https://secure.ubi.com/register/

also once i did i checked facebook and it posted along the lines of this person has linked there ubisoft account with facebook to unlock in game rewards but nothing noted to assassins creed 2 just all ubisoft games
I cant do it, would mind being more explicit? and your link doesnt work, thanks http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_confused.gif

SpedStyle
11-30-2009, 07:20 PM
you will need to signout of your ubisoft account then try going to signup page but instead of logging in with ur ubisoft details it will have a different link underneath it which is a blue login via facebook button which will link your account once authorized to your ubisoft account

SpedStyle
12-01-2009, 10:06 PM
Originally posted by ms-kleaneasy:
Ok it seems there is something in the works but we didnt realise it was ready or being released yet, Kazzoo is going to look into it in more detail for you tomorrow when everyones back in the office http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

so any news on what it does, i linked them yet have yet to see anything different on menus or on facebook?

SpedStyle
12-07-2009, 11:38 AM
so i notice the facebook login on front page is broken now, not that linking it did anything that i noticed anyway in game even though said it would when i linked them

anyonce else link them together or hear anything about linking ubisoft account to facebook?

SpedStyle
12-10-2009, 12:18 PM
so guess something broke with the facebook application in linking to ubisoft hasnt worked for few days now and didnt really get anything when they were linked

did anyone else actually link theres together if so notice anything new?