PDA

View Full Version : **Interlude**

sNk2006
11-18-2007, 06:08 PM
After the first assasinaton i missed investigating lucy or her laptop and just went straight to the bed and slept then woke up. Is there anyway to do this again i.e in the next Interlude or do i have to replay the whole block again?

Also is there a way to play just a small peace of the block without having to play the whole thing?

sNk2006
11-19-2007, 02:20 AM
bump

Kariko762
11-19-2007, 02:30 AM
na u can do it again at the next interlude.. its nothing REALLLLY important just a little bit of storyline filling in

sNk2006
11-19-2007, 02:31 AM
Thanks alot dude!

robatubisoft
11-19-2007, 02:39 AM
If you want "Conversationalist" you will need to start your game over.

sNk2006
11-19-2007, 03:49 AM
Do you know if there would be anyway of doing it at the start screen before you actully go into the game? or dose it have to wait till the next interlude story part. Also if it dose mean waiting till the next interlude part dose that then mean i will need to do two investigations i.e dose it stack?

Sorry iam confused rob, One of you is saying i can re-investigate at the next interlude yet one is saying i need to start again?

gaz2785
11-19-2007, 05:34 AM
I would like to know this too

Richie11291
11-22-2007, 01:15 PM
Yea someone please explain. Also if you start a new game does it reset all your flags etc.? If so is there any way to start a new game without over-writing the old one?

MiniAssasin
11-22-2007, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by Richie11291:
Yea someone please explain. Also if you start a new game does it reset all your flags etc.? If so is there any way to start a new game without over-writing the old one?

starting a new game erases evrything

each scene in the future is different, but you have several chances to pickpocket the scientist or lucy or get the keycard

you only get 1 chance of talking through the story with lucy each time you exit the animus, if you want the converationalist achievement and you miss 1 you'l have to restart over

if you miss ickpocketing the people o getting the keycard by the very end, you'l have to start over to get them if you want them. if you cant be bothered to restart to read all the emails im sure if you search here people have written them out

hope thsi helps

Richie11291
11-22-2007, 01:42 PM
Thanks that does help, I've read all the emails and was sure I had talked to Lucy but I must have missed one of the talks. Do reading her emails count towards the Achievement because if I have to restart the game I don't feel going through all that again. Thanks.

MiniAssasin
11-22-2007, 01:53 PM
Originally posted by Richie11291:
Thanks that does help, I've read all the emails and was sure I had talked to Lucy but I must have missed one of the talks. Do reading her emails count towards the Achievement because if I have to restart the game I don't feel going through all that again. Thanks.

no the emails are there to explain the story better, some have clues in and codes and some let you know about where to get the doctors key card.

not related to the achievement