PDA

View Full Version : Campaign difficulty settings question

alfa_fsb
11-14-2005, 09:50 AM
Sorry for opening a new thread but i get an error message if i search any UBI forum "Search is currently unavailable"

My question .. is it possible to change Difficulty options afther a campaign is started ???
I`m at mission 15 with JABO and i have selected the show map path option without knowing that i see my plane (like i had a WW2 GPS system ) on the map ... i just want to see the waypoints and path but not where i am .
Or just swith off the "show mini map ptah" option.
Thank you.

money_money
11-14-2005, 10:23 AM
dont think you can change these things after campaign has started. and I think your plane icon comes with the mini map path option so i dont think you can have one and not the other.

<3 $

polak5
11-14-2005, 10:28 AM
I have wondered this myself, I wish u could but soo far i havent found a way.
Im on mission 80 in Germany campaign. and i turned speedbar off when I started, Now i want it http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/35.gif

wintergoose
11-14-2005, 03:53 PM
NO
That is not possible.
Find the way you like to fly and write it down, use it on all of your campain when they start.
Take your time to build a documentated systems over your main or most importen settings so they always is in handid.

alfa_fsb
11-14-2005, 04:50 PM
Well i play on Realistic and unceck only "No Instant Mission Succes" and "No Padlock" but i unchecked the "mini-map path" beliving that only the path is shown and not you airplane or others.