PDA

View Full Version : I flew in a WWII bomber????

dogpig
10-22-2004, 03:21 AM
Something a bit different for you guys...

I was mooching around on e-bay last month and came across a lady selling 'Past life Readings'. I've always been interested in this stuff so I paid for one, not really knowing what to expect.

I was surprised when she came back to tell me that I was in the USAAF in WWII! If it's true it would explain my interest in the aircraft of that era, and my interest in flying IL2! I didn't tell her any of this prior to the reading, just my name and a few basic facts.

I'll post the contents of the reading below because I need your help to see if any of the information can be verified. If you can help let me know! We may be able to prove/disprove the theory of reincarnation on this BB! I feel a bit awkward making such a post, it's a bit of a weird subject, but trust me I'm just a regular bloke. Please don't mock me!!!! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif
Here's the reading:

"I get you as a young guy and was light haired...almost cotton top...And was out of Kansas or somewhere close to there...He had a brother and a sister...He was, I fee, the oldest....Being very idealist he wanted to go and he was almost of the age, so his parents didn't try to stip him...I feel he lived on a farm....And worked with his dad...

I am now getting that this was during the early to mid part of WWII and were part of the Airforce....

Ok I get that there was something having to do with Norfolk, Va..Or Norfolk somewhere......Perhaps he was stationed there...Don't even know if there was a base there...But I'm getting that...

There is something that feels as tho he was in just under two years...And I get that he had made several flights all over....I am getting '41/ '42/ and/or '43....Maybe those years can help you some.....

And then I get some other strange things...I get a number....213...And 93....Don't know what in the world that would have to do with it but perhaps it can help you...

I also get something about Germany and some Cannal...And something green or something with Green in the name...and something having to do with ice.....don't know wha in the world that is....But hopefully you can figujre that out...

And then I get another name...Well don't know if it is a name or what...Maybe some other Base or ???? well I'm sorry I just don't know...I'm getting something with Nunn in it....Don't know if it is the first or the middle or the ending...I just can hear that sound...And I hear something else...Guad....and also Al.....So figure that one out too....Same as above something in or about a name, I feel.......Bases or places...don't know......

And then I have gotten a name...I feel it was a nick name but maybe it will help...I get Benny or Billy or lastly I get Bobby...So don't know what the name is....The order I've kept gettng them was as I put them down...And since I got more than one maybe they could have been his buddies, also...or maybe it is I'm just having a hard time getting the exact name...It is very hard to comprehend....I get absolutely no last name at all.....But I get two letters...And they are J and a S....so maybe that has something to do with either the squadran or the middle and/or last names....

I also get something strange about the plane...I get that it had a picture on the side...don't know if it was really an Airforce painting on it or something that the guys crudly drew on it...I'm really feeling the latter....I get something like something with horns or it looks to me like horns..... on it like a bull or maybe a fat eagle....or something like that..It seems to be stretching out as if in flight....with legs or feet or something laying up against the body flat.....And it has wings and there looks like flames or something like that behind the wings opr coming off the wings......What I'm seeing looks crude.....But I can see it...And the flames seem to be in red and yellows blending into an orange color........

And then I'm getting (Might spell this wrong but it sounds like that...) Bergrostrop Airforce Base...I don't know where that is but I feel it might be in France...I'm not too good at history...I don't want to be...If I knew things then it wouldn't work for my work....I just tell you what I get....

And then I see a bed, narrow and all white...I see you in it.......So maybe that was where he was in a hospital bed...There is a long room with lots of narrow beds all lined up on both sides of the long room....and there is alot of moaning. You are very still and quiet......So just wonder if the base I told you about above.... where you died...There is much activity in this long infirmary....I see the nurses in white uniforms...They had some signia on the front of their uniforms and nurses caps...They are all in white...

Now what I feel happened is this...

I don't know what or where he went but he was in a plane...He didn't fly it but seemed to be back and to the right side of it tending to something...I don't think it was a radio..I feel it had to do with some papers...Such as flight instructions or something like that....maybe maps or...well hon, I just don't know...I don't know how these planes were layed out or how many men they caried...I feel this was a newer plane....for that time....

I feel they might have been hit by enemy fire...cause I hear lots of yelling and see and smell lots of smoke....Well the plane went out of control and you held on tight and prayed......You began to think of your family and of a young nurse you'd met in France and had fallen in love with...You had been with her and you and she had talked of getting married...You told her of your home in the States and you wanted to take her back with you...This had been a very quick love...You hadn't known her for very long...But during that time every second seemed to matter...I know you were very scared and very sad all at the same time...And were suffocating from the smoke...but you held some papers up to your nose and mouth.....

Finally the plane began to spiral down and it continued to fill with smoke...And you tied youself in tightly...And then it hit some trees and bounced and finally crashed...You went unconscious and finally came to...You untied yourself and began to crawl out and while you were, you crawled over several bodies of your dead crew members...I feel you were the only one alive...If there were any other survivors I'm just not getting them....You crawled to the outside of the plane and expected it to explode but I don't get that it did...Doen't mean it didn't...I'm just not seeing that...What I really think happened is that you went unconsciouns for some period of time...Cause there is a great darkness for me during this confusion and time.....And I have no idea how long you lay there....You were in some brush.....

Anyway I said earlier that you were a POW and I feel you almost were...But I feel that you lay low and suffered for many hours while the enemy was around...But I get that there was a gun battle and finally you were resqued..But you were very ill, and had been hit by some gunfire from somewhere during that time...Probably from the exchange.......And were very badly broken up....

You were quickly transferred to a large base, and I feel it is in France...And your young love was there with you when you died..I get a feel that was where she was stationed...And I get that she was a French Nurse in a big base hospital......You lived for a couple of days, or maybe not that long...You died rather quickly and lay motionless most of the time...Altho you did know she was with you.... but you went in and out of consciousness...You might have undergone some surgery when you first got there...I feel knives....

You never knew she was pregnant...She didn't know...But when she found out she knew it would ruin her...It would be a terrible scandle...And so when it did, she fought her family and refused to give the child away...And so she left her nurse position and her family and went off to another part of the country where she was unknown...And she had a very hard time...

She never knew your family or they never knew her...They had some letters about her but didn't know much...And didn't know it was that serious...They did know that he was very smitten with her...

She was a black haired beauty, dark eyes and was very diminutive in size...Very delicate features...

I get that she had a son...And that she never married.....She raised a fine boy...

She died years later from some illness to her lungs, but after raising her boy.......And the boy died of a heart attack several years after her....He was fairly young when he passed...And he never knew his kinfolks anywhere...only his mother....

I feel he was dark haired and was handsome with delicate features...And was very creative and was all boy....He was also very bright.....And she did tell him about his daddy who died in the war...And she had only one picture of you which she kept in a frame in the living room on a mantle....

I don't get a line from him...I kind of feel it sort of stopped there...I sure hope not...But I just can't get anything more after him........"

OK that's the reading. For what it's worth I've found out that the 93rd bomb group operated B-24 Liberators from Norfolk, England. That's about as far as I've got in terms of linking the reading to any possible factual evidence. Can you guys help?

dogpig

trumper
10-22-2004, 03:32 AM
http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif I personally feel that what you have been told is so open ended you can fit almost anything to make it fit a few things she did tell you.
It could almost be the story of any young aircrew in WW2,.
I am not knocking you or her because i feel that sometimes there are too many strange things that are unexplained,and won't ever be.
Really she has not given you any evidence to work with,but good luck anyway.I also notice that anyone else involved,ie the Nurse and her son are dead as well so you won't be able to get much help from them either.

Skarphol
10-22-2004, 05:10 AM
One thing that springs to mind is that if you where part of an bomber-crew in 41-43 then you would never meet a french nurse and make her pregnant, unless she was in England when you did it, and then stood by your side at an hospital in France when you died. But this story can be made to fit almost anything, as Trumper pointed out.

Skarphol

Zeus-cat
10-22-2004, 05:34 AM
Puhlease. Psychics are frauds. You've been had. Everything she said was made up.

Visit James Randi's website. If you know someone who really is a psychic, here is an easy way for them to pick up a cool million dollars easily.

http://www.randi.org/

Zeus-cat

Freycinet
10-22-2004, 05:57 AM
she surely found a real-life story and built her tale on that. So, one day, when you connect all the dots and find out who "you" were, there'll be a real-life person with those facts surrounding him. Most probably, his tale will have been told in Reader's Digest or some publication like that...

TgD Thunderbolt56
10-22-2004, 08:16 AM
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/cry.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/34.gif

anarchy52
10-22-2004, 08:34 AM
I always had strange fascination (don't laugh at me please) with - Scotland. The sound of bagpipes almost makes me remember something and causes emotions, pride, adrenaline...can't really describe it. I've never been there, and I do not know much about the country really, yet somehow I feel as if "I belong", or "used to belong there". Being an engineer myself (weren't the Scots engineers, :lol: even on Enterprise), I do not believe in supernatural or paranormal, yet I can not find a rational explanation of that strange connection.

georgeo76
10-22-2004, 08:47 AM
pfffffft

I wonder if she ever told anyone that they had a mediocre life before this one?

Surely that's some good entertainment, and I hope it was worth your time/money.

Jumoschwanz
10-22-2004, 09:04 AM
Fortune tellers and mystics, especially ones that make money at it, never tell anyone that they were horrible, butt-ugly, child-molesting losers in their past lives.
They always tell the sucker some wonderful or adventurous story they can go tell their friends. How many women are walking around who think they were Cleopatra and men who were Napoleon in a past life?
I don't want to ruin anyone's good fun, but that is all this should be. I try to promote sanity and reality, two things there are not enough of, especially in the USA, where my delusional nieghbors might actually re-elect that stumbling, bumbling, idiot George W. Bush again, becuase they think they were Eisenhower or Nixon in a past life. S!

Jumoschwanz

SKULLS Virga
10-22-2004, 09:22 AM
Do we need to have a talk about protection and STD's? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

gates123
10-22-2004, 09:50 AM
here's something to ponder:

http://more.abcnews.go.com/sections/primetime/us/reincarnation_040415.html

Skullin
10-22-2004, 12:21 PM
OH MY !!! you were my Grandfather!! now where's that $1,000 that you were supposed to give me before you died ? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_eek.gif

RedDeth
10-22-2004, 01:12 PM
dude you found that psychic online. all she did was scan your computer and found your likes and websites you visit and your files and knew what pushed your buttons.

then she proceeded to tell you what you wanted to hear.

so how much did you pay this psychic to hack your computer by the way?

also have you ever bought anything on ebay? she can tell by what you bought much about you. did you ever buy anything bomber related or ww2 related? any pics paintings or bomber memorabilia? dude....be honest with us.

did you?

Red_Storm
10-22-2004, 01:35 PM
Humans are loads of cells thrown together which, when combined, give us the ability to think and store certain events, although the copy degrades over time. After a while the cells tend to stop functioning, resulting in our deaths. We all die. When we die, the cells die with us and they don't come back, they're gone. We're just a bunch of cells thrown together made to function in cohesion. We're the most advanced plant around, but still a plant. "We" are more or less millions and millions of small 'thinking' "creatures" working together.

CAP401
10-22-2004, 02:58 PM
Jumoschwanz, don't get politics involded here on these boards. Keep your election comments to yourself. You don't need to start another flame war. I'm getting enough about the election from the newscasters and I don't need anymore. thanks.

DaBalllz
10-22-2004, 04:18 PM
I am a devout atheist.
Obviously you have been had.

Da...

RedDeth
10-22-2004, 06:02 PM
people are not plants.

protozoa are not plants and they are single celled.

nice try. no banana for you.

an interesting time frame of reference ...the time it would take humans to evolve from a single celled organism is much longer than the earth has been around.

i cant say for sure as i wasnt there but studies have been made to this effect.

dogpig
10-23-2004, 02:58 AM
Well thanks for the responses so far, most have been pretty much as expected i.e. you've been conned, it's a fake, you're a fool etc. All of of which may of course be correct!

Just to put things in context, I paid $20 for an initial reading that listed approx 10-12 lives, some of which were mediocre & uneventful, some of which were more interesting, like the one above. Obviously when she mentioned WWII I was intrigued because I saw an opportunity to research the info to prove / disprove it. So I paid for an additional reading which focused on this single life, the transcript of which is provided in this post.
Yes, yes, I know at this point you're all thinking 'what a complete sucker', but I've read countless books on the subject and have developed a deep interest, but still have an open mind. Here was a chance to prove it. Besides, without wishing to sound like a complete a@sehole, cash isn't an issue for me I wouldn't really miss $40.

RedDeth, it was a newly created e-bay account that I used, there was nothing else on it that she could use to discover anything about me. Also I have hardware and software firewall protection, I really don't think it was possible for this woman to hack me. If she was that skilled I think she'd be doing other things than selling psychic readings, soap moulds & pot-pourri on e-bay!

For all the atheists & 'we're just a bunch of atoms thrown together' people, you're entitled to your point of view and I respect that, but what a horrible way to go through life. There has to be something more to life than this doesn't there? Deep down I know there is, just exactly what and how to prove it is the problem!

Anyway it looks like the experiment has been inconclusive. It was a long shot but I thought somebody might recognise something in the transcript which rang true. But as already pointed out it's probably too vague and some of the facts don't actually add up i.e. being stationed in France 41-43.

Nevermind. It may be a con, but it doesn't disprove reincarnation either. The search continues!

dogpig

trumper
10-23-2004, 03:03 AM
http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gifGood luck to you Dogpig,i have an open mind so i would be interested in hearing any more details you come up with,my only concerns really are the open ended facts she gave you,but good luck anyway http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif