PDA

View Full Version : UFO footage foriegn language ID



TheGhostFiles
09-19-2007, 08:49 AM
Can someone identify the language in this amazing UFO video?

http://theghostfiles.org/UFOwiz.html

GF

MEGILE
09-19-2007, 09:02 AM
Martian

Blood_Splat
09-19-2007, 09:03 AM
http://www.v-j-enterprises.com/sfchlng.html

ploughman
09-19-2007, 09:35 AM
Shanghai, China. Not authentic.

SeaFireLIV
09-19-2007, 10:14 AM
What makes it fake for me is the road-runner type warp out at the end. Had he not so spruced up that bit, it might`ve worked.

Bad work on the fake at the end there.

FluffyDucks2
09-19-2007, 10:43 AM
It's definitely Asian,I would lean towards Japanese.

HayateAce
09-19-2007, 11:06 AM
For the benefit of the uneducated, I will translate.

Woman: "Holy (garbled), look out window stupid!"

Man: "Whaaa?"

Woman: "Right there idiot, a 109G2!"

FluffyDucks2
09-19-2007, 12:21 PM
Hmmm...very interesting...compulsive and obsessive fixation, an interesting case indeed...... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif

TheGhostFiles
09-19-2007, 06:16 PM
Woman: "Right there idiot, a 109G2!"

LOL

Now, try this:

I ran the video through a video editor, and noticed the "object" (saucer) had motion-blur in-synch with the building.

That tells me the object is real.

Interesting. After all, WWII pilots sighted them.

GF

Clipper_51
09-19-2007, 06:19 PM
Sounds Mandarin Chinese

Lurch1962
09-19-2007, 06:54 PM
Synced blur is NOT proof of authenticity.

Looked like a built-up area, in broad daylight. Where are the dozens or hundreds of other eyewitness reports? If confirmed by several others, this would almost certainly make worldwide news.

Nope... no good UFO evidence yet!

SeaFireLIV
09-19-2007, 07:08 PM
Indeed. It may be synced, but that`s simply because the object IS in the same world as the buildings. have you never heard of the old trick of sticking something so close to the camera in such a way that it might look like something big far away? It`s the same basic principle. It`s an optical trick to trick the eyes into telling the mind it`s seeing something that`s not what it appears to be. The whoosh bit at the end is added later.

Come on, it`s the oldest trick in the book!

Zeus-cat
09-19-2007, 08:22 PM
Can someone identify the language in this amazing UFO video?

raaaidish

R_Target
09-19-2007, 10:07 PM
Originally posted by Megile:
Martian

LMAO +1

capt.cindy
09-20-2007, 02:31 PM
i have a much better version of the video.if you provide a place to send it i will.



cindy

TheGhostFiles
09-20-2007, 05:13 PM
Capt.

You can mail it to webmaster@theghostfiles.org

GF

BillyTheKid_22
09-20-2007, 05:27 PM
http://theghostfiles.org/AnGifs/Small/Pilot.gif

Enforcer572005
09-20-2007, 05:42 PM
Actually there is plenty of great UFO evidence, some of it military. All u have to do is see some of this 0 to mach 20 in a second stuff first hand to convince you.

However I don't know if this is any of that good evidence, since now there is so much technology available for this kinda thing. I like the films that come from the military sources or that existed before such tech was so available.

Despite 90% being phony or misidentified, it's the other 10% that's pretty interesting. This is certainly worth examining.

TheGhostFiles
09-21-2007, 06:16 AM
I've seen all of the films... of UFO's.

I just find video interesting.

BTW, in 1978, I met my girlfriend's brother(USAF) who had "eyes-on" the Roswell remains. This was no-sh*t.

GF