PDA

View Full Version : Shipwrecked - Arsenal Shipyard Warehouse

Firenze-Paladin
02-17-2010, 03:16 AM
I've completed this mini mission twice now and have noticed what appears to be 2 secret treasure areas.

The first I have accessed by entering through a tunnel with a broken grate.

The second however is puzzling me. It is in the first large room with 3 guards on the lower level and 2 up above. Within a caged area there is a treasure box and a glowing lever similar to those in the various hidden seal missions to get Altair's armour. There appears to be an access area within the cage area where Ezio could climb up into.

Has anyone completed this? I looked around extensively and could find nothing.

Firenze-Paladin
02-17-2010, 04:22 AM
Figured it out

nitres15
02-17-2010, 06:47 AM
Originally posted by Firenze-Paladin:
Figured it out
how i cant find it

Firenze-Paladin
02-17-2010, 01:09 PM
When you start chasing the soldier and enter the next large "dry" dock with a second ship being constructed jump into the water (don't worry about the soldier the game has him wait).

There is another broken grate at the front of this area that Ezio needs to swim under. This will take you into a set of chambers with more grates to swim under which eventually lead to a room that has wooden attachments on the walls that allow you to climb up into the secret area. Collect the treasure, pull the lever which opens a door back into the first construction dock and redo the climb to were you kill the large guard and start the chase.

nitres15
02-17-2010, 01:57 PM
ok i will try next day

VeN_1473
02-22-2010, 08:20 PM
you can do it from the beginning of the mission, also. right when you get into the shipyard, jump down into the water. swim to the north and swim under a grate. turn right and swim under 3 grates. then you are in a room with a square ledge that you can get in, jump to the wall, traverse to the left, and then climb up into the treasure room.

nitres15
02-23-2010, 06:54 AM
cant find it

elaine8405
02-23-2010, 08:57 AM
When you first climb up into the shipyard and ledge-assassinate the guard, climb out, jump down in the water, go left and swim under that grate to start your path to the treasure.

nitres15
02-24-2010, 12:20 PM
faund it after i duno