PDA

View Full Version : Courteseans Guard Post Challenge

Dinger_46
12-02-2010, 03:01 PM
Im haveing a bit of trouble understanding what the criteria is to complete the challenge where you have to kill 20 guards with the crossbow while they are at a guard post without being detected. Ive tried on the roofs, even waited until they stand still. ive tried in restricted areas (as few as thery are) ive tried outside the city. i ahve enven tried where there is a group of 4 guards nest to an arch and still nothing. this is the only challenge i have left. Can somebody help me out?

Shep309
12-02-2010, 04:07 PM
You're on the right track with the restricted areas. They should be the guards that you usually see stationed at the main entrances.. just standing there.... guarding stuff http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

I'm at 17 of that challenege... but I've run out of restricted areas.

john63
12-04-2010, 12:59 AM
I'm having this problem too. Stuck at 9/20. I've been running around the Castello, the only restricted area left, stealthily crossbowing every guard I can find, but nothing seems to count.

Shep309, can you replay memories and re-use restricted areas? IDK what else I'll be able to do :S

I also can't get the achievement "the gloves come off" to work.

w1820044
12-05-2010, 05:37 PM
The Guards of interest for this guild challenge are the ones who stand with their arms crossed. Replay the mission *SPOILER* where you have to kill the french guards so bartolomeo's men can wear their armor.

I completed this mission by standing back and targeting with the cross bow. Guards would investigate the killing, but would then return to their guard posts. Once they cross their arms it is safe to begin killing them.

Good Luck!