PDA

View Full Version : Black War: Part IV

il2battle
05-18-2010, 01:56 PM
Black War campaign continue:

Part IV: Battle of Britain

First I would like to thanking the IL2 FORUM, the M4T webside and all the SKINNERS.
You have made this campaign to be true.

The campaign is fictive, but I have been trying to follow the true timeline of wwII.
-----------------------------------------------
The idea and a "story" goes about like this :

In Part I you were a young Polish fighter pilot, who has just graduate from army flightschool, after he has study in university for a history and a languages - Germany, French, English and Italia.
But he hasn't yet to be sure, what he wanting to be came and after reading alot about wwI pilots, he start to be interesting about flying and easiest and cheapest way to learn that, was to join the army.

Just then war begins and he trying to fight for freedom of his homeland.
After the Poland fall and surrender under the Germany and the Russian warmachine, you are not gonna stay and watch, what they do to your country or you.

You escape to the west and into the France, where in Part II you has join the France airforce and facing the Germans again in Holland and Belgium.

Your primary purpose was to join the RAF, but they wasn't been interesting about you, not yet.

After those countrys falling under the Germans, you going with the French to the France and in part III, British have take you in to them army, but not into the RAF.

Navy has take you, to fly secondary dutys over the France and help small French "freedom fighters" group, when allies escape from France.
Later these "freedom fighters" became to known as a French partisans.

After France fall, you going with the British into the England and finally you join the RAF and that's where you been now, in part IV, where you join into the Battle of Britain.

The campaign still continues after BoB in Greece, Africa...
Actually I didn't tell any story, it's just like a somekind background noise behind the briefings.
Enemy skill is average as like as your friends are too, so it ain't so hard to fight against them. After about the halfway of the campaign, there are rookie skill enemy pilots too, mostly in bombers.
In every mission you get the notice about :

-plane - player aircraft and if as look as like.
-skin - player flight use.
-marks - markings on/off.
-load - arming, like bomb(s), if defaul then --- line.
-alt. - mission highest altitude and/or specific waypoints.
-dist. - distance to the target and/or farest waypoint - this is straight distance in birdway.
-speed - AI cruise speed and specific wp speeds in km/h - note that if you are using speedbar, it shows 10km/h slower speed, so AI didn't go over that speed in cruise. (As you know some planes have speed indicator as in miles or knots, so it's good to have option to turn the speedbar on, if needed.)
-target - mission target/purpose.

Your primary target is to surviving.
After you land back to the base or a place I have showing to you, you get a one more target completed (hidden).

Mostly with every mission briefings has first somekind of blah, blah talking, but after ---- line is what you should be do.
In this part of campaign:

-Part IV: 26 missions - Aircrafts J8A Gladiator (1. mission) - Hurricane Mk.I (one mission as SeaHurricane) - Spitfire Mk.Vb - Beaufighter Mk.21

I want to make something different kind, as you know BoB were mostly bomber interceptions, so in Spitfire part there are couple different missions. As like selecting Beaufighter to be one of player plane. Although I think Beaufs been mostly search/recon ac;s and in nightfighter roles, but I using them as bomber interceptors.

Hope you enjoy and have fun with this campaing.

il2battle

You can find it at M4T webside.

FlatSpinMan
07-03-2010, 06:38 AM
Here's the link if anyone wants to have a try. You should post some screenshots, too, to help "sell" the campaign.

http://mission4today.com/index...file=details&id=3933 (http://mission4today.com/index.php?name=Downloads&file=details&id=3933)

elywaldoya
09-09-2010, 03:48 AM
Battle of Britain
Hi,
I'm doing a project on the Battle Of Britain from World War 2, and I was wondering if anybody knew what weapons they used in the Battle Of Britain!Can anyone please help me.

Sillius_Sodus
09-10-2010, 11:58 AM
Which type of weapons are you interested in?

b2spirita
09-16-2010, 07:05 AM
Sounds like a great little campaign, ill have a look at it later.