PDA

View Full Version : Gyped on preorder bonuses

GunnarGunderson
11-15-2011, 11:49 AM
So I open my game today (I even bought the edition with the encyclopedia) and to my surprise there was no card giving me a code for the vlad mission/extra ammo/ottoman jester. Just a french card telling me the code is on the english card that I do not have. This also happened with the copy of Saints Row 3 I also purchased today. I don't know whether to blame Ubisoft or some nefarious Gamestop employee but I felt I should mention this

BlackRose1809
11-15-2011, 11:58 AM
Originally posted by BradKinn:
So I open my game today (I even bought the edition with the encyclopedia) and to my surprise there was no card giving me a code for the vlad mission/extra ammo/ottoman jester. Just a french card telling me the code is on the english card that I do not have. This also happened with the copy of Saints Row 3 I also purchased today. I don't know whether to blame Ubisoft or some nefarious Gamestop employee but I felt I should mention this

This has been happening to various of people.

What you have to do is go to Gamestop and tell them what happened. They can try to help you, but if it ends up that they can't do anything for you, contact Ubisoft support.

AnthonyA85
11-15-2011, 01:49 PM
Hm, i might have to check mine when i get it in a couple of weeks (ordered the PC AE), problem is, i'm sure my mother won't let me open it until christmas day,

Black_Widow9
11-15-2011, 08:40 PM
Originally posted by BradKinn:
So I open my game today (I even bought the edition with the encyclopedia) and to my surprise there was no card giving me a code for the vlad mission/extra ammo/ottoman jester. Just a french card telling me the code is on the english card that I do not have.
If you don't have a bonus content code, in the box along with your Uplay Passport, please-

Take a picture or scan of the receipt showing the game purchase clearly (proof of purchase) - if you ordered online, a please send a copy of your delivery note or confirmation.

You will then need to contact Ubisoft Support who will assist you further. The link is in my signature.

GunnarGunderson
11-15-2011, 10:07 PM
I'd also like to make mention that I didn't recieve Embers either

EnglishPhoenix
11-15-2011, 10:22 PM
Never mind. Figured it out.