PDA

View Full Version : Grudge Match! Who will win?

sam_fisher091
07-24-2005, 05:02 PM

sam_fisher091
07-24-2005, 05:02 PM
Here is a poll. Who do you think will win in a grudge-match between Sam Fisher, Solid Snake, James Bond, Ethan Hunt and Doug Shetland (reserructed from the dead)? After voting, post the way you think the fight will go down. This is how I think it will go down:

GRUDGE MATCH:

Snake is armed with two flash bang grenades and a .45 Colt. Sam is equipped with one smoke grenade, his F2000, and his knife. James has a Wolfram P2K and a tazer. Ethan Hunt has his FAAR-2000, and Tranquilizer. Doug has a Desert Eagle and strapped onto his back an M-16.
All five burst into the room at the same time. Sam strikes Bond with the butt-end of his F2000, knocking him over. Snake throws a flash-bang grenade at Ethan, blindsiding him, and Shetland throws a fist at Sam, and he stumbles backwards into Snake, who is crouched behind him. Sam, however draws his knife and slices Snake below the shoulder, badly hurting him. James tazers Ethan, still stunned from the flash-bang, and Ethan responds with a blind shot from his FAAR-2000 that hits Shetland below the chest. Sam, standing over an injured Snake, takes out his SC-20K and pumps two bullets into James, sending him backwards into the wall. Doug then shoots Sam in the knee with his Desert Eagle. Sam fires four bullets at Doug, one in the chest, one in each leg and one in the neck. Sam then gives off a finishing touch by slamming his knife into his chest. SHETLAND ELIMINATED. James and Snake, both badly hurt, find med-kits and are good to go. Ethan fires off his FAAR at Snake, but it does no good as James beats him to it, sneaking behind Ethan and delivering a lethal attack by pistol-whipping him in the temple. Ethan's guns go flying. ETHAN ELIMINATED Snake and Sam engage in combat in the centre of the room, with Sam throwing a right hook to Snake's collarbone, and Snake ties it up with a left jab on the shoulder. Sam throws out an elbow, catching Snake in the face. Snake plays dirty and kicks Sam in the crotch, and Sam falls. Snake, arming his .45 Colt, prepares to blow away Sam, when James hits him with his tazer. Vibrating, Snake drops his pistol. Sam stands up, and prepares to kill Snake. But, ignoring his pain, Snake stands up, picks up his pistol and runs after James. James hops over some boxes, rolls under a desk and grabes onto a pipe, flipping over and kicking Snake in the back. Turning around, Snake punches James in the balls (my that's twice now), and throws him across the room. A badly injured James is helpless, as Snake draws his pistol and fires a bullet into James's head. JAMES ELIMINATED Snake and Sam are left standing. Sam is in much better health than Snake and is in an easy posistion to win. Snake draws his second flash-bang and throws it at Sam. Sam, however has his F2000 aleready equipped, and fires a bullet that hits the flash-bang and it explodes in mid-air, stunning both Snake and Sam. Sam, however recovers quickly and tosses his smoke grenade, and takes the advantage of a useless Snake (blinded and deafened) to jump onto the pipe James's used, before he was killed. When Snake recovers, he finds Sam gone, and he goes to look for him. This is how the room looks now: James's body is slumped in a pool of blood near the left corner. Doug is lying on the ground near the entrance, one hand still holding his Desert Eagle and the other hand over his head, with his M-16 a few feet away from him. Ethan is near the exit, his neck at a strange angle, a blank stare in his eyes, and his FAAR and Tranq in the center of the room. Snake wanders underneath the pipe, and Sam makes good on his chance, neck-snapping Snake as he turns around SNAKE ELIMINATED. Sam dismounts from the pipe the victor.

This is how I see it. How about you?

SoulFire382
07-24-2005, 05:05 PM
http://forumspam.articblue.nl/post_related/flamewar/images/0262.jpg

sam_fisher091
07-24-2005, 05:33 PM
This is my alternate fight:

Snake is armed with two flash bang grenades and a .45 Colt. Sam is equipped with one smoke grenade, his F2000, and his knife. James has a Wolfram P2K and a tazer. Ethan Hunt has his FAAR-2000, and Tranquilizer. Doug has a Desert Eagle and strapped onto his back an M-16. All five burst into the room at the same time. Sam immediatley tosses the smoke grenade into the center of the room, and it clouds Snake's vision. James uses this to clock Snake from behind, and then he jumps on Snake's stomach, and repeadetly punches him in the face, screaming "Hit me in the moneymaker eh? I'll make you pay, you 1970's hippie gunner!" Hearing this, Snake slams his elbow into James, and he topples over, then equips his gun and fires a blind shot at Sam, hitting him in the thigh. Doug shoots Ethan in the arm with his Desert Eagle, and then Sam in the arm, but Ethan retaliates with a swift kick in the stomach. Sam grabs Snake off of James and knees him in the back. Sam pushes Snake over, but Snake springs back up, booting Sam in the face, and Sam is knocked backwards- right into Shetland, who falls into Sam's knife, and he struggles up, badly hurt. Being smart, Sam pulls a dissapearing act and Shetland rips out his M-16, and blows Snake away, who is just standing up to try and kill James. SNAKE ELIMINATED Ethan and Shetland faceoff in the middle of the room, with Shetland smacking Ethan in the chest. Ethan draws his FAAR and pumps two bullets: one into Shetland's chest, and also one that accidently hits James. Sam, meanwhile, is squaring up with James. Sam punches James in the neck, and James kicks Sam in the stomach. Sam throws out an elbow at James, striking him in the head and knocking him down. Meanwhile, a half-dead Shetland has managed to fight off Ethan long enough to disarm him of his lethal gun. With no roadblock in the way, Shetland shoots at Ethan. But, Ethan hits the deck, slamming himself against the floor and dodging the bullet. Springing back up, he knocks down Shetland and easily delivers his final goodbye. SHETLAND ELIMINATED Ethan pulls Shetland's desert eagle off his hands and fires wildly into the fight between Sam and James, striking them each in the knee, and Sam also has an addotional bullet from Snake and Shetland also inside him, and James also has one from Ethan earlier. Sam, weakened from three bullets, draws his F-2000 and shoots Ethan, and draws his knife, slamming it into James's arm. In complete agony, James manages to equip his Wolfram, and blows away Sam. SAM ELIMINATED Now with just Ethan and James left, with both equally injured, James remains in the corner, and Ethan remains in the center. They both draw their guns at the same time, and lunge at each other. James whips Ethan in the head with his pistol and Ethan falls. James punches Ethan, who ties it up with a hard punch to the face. They both stand up, Ethan kicking James and James countering with a hook to his left arm, disarming the pistol, making Ethan useless. James stands above Ethan and shoots him in the chest, and Ethan gasps out his last breath. ETHAN ELIMINATED. James leaves the room the victor.

Leprechaun9
07-24-2005, 05:59 PM
I'm not gonna come up with a story, I'm just going to say James Bond kicks ***.

Desert Hawk
07-24-2005, 07:07 PM
Thread gets locked for having been done countless times before. Pointless thread eliminated Everyone wins.

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif

sam_fisher091
07-24-2005, 07:32 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Desert Hawk:
Thread gets locked for having been done countless times before. Pointless thread eliminated Everyone wins.

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

How am I supposed to know this has been done before? I've only been here 2 months.

Leprechaun9
07-24-2005, 08:28 PM
Search (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums?a=srchf) http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

Sorry if I seem to be a jerk, it's just the way I am. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif

sam_fisher091
07-24-2005, 10:36 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Leprechaun9:
Search (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums?a=srchf) http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

Sorry if I seem to be a jerk, it's just the way I am. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't want to search every inch of the forums to find out if a thread like this has been posted before.

Leprechaun9
07-24-2005, 10:40 PM
I wouldn't say you'd have to search far. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif

sam_fisher091
07-24-2005, 10:51 PM
Are you going to do anything in this thread beside nag me?

Leprechaun9
07-25-2005, 10:05 AM
LOL. Anyway, I saw a James Bond yesterday and he would still win. Sam would grab him and he'd use a laser watch or something.

shootingsnipe
07-25-2005, 10:08 AM
All people same Equipment Sc-20k, sniper/shotgun, 90 5.56 rounds sc pistol 40 rounds 3 frags, 2 smokes and 3 flashes, sam has the advantadge of eev, and adreniline setting Lighthouse Peru.

Sam having been here knows the terrain and quickly goes to the wooden bridge, ethan enters the cave and crosses the bridge Sam gets to the side knives him and pickes Ethan eliminnated up the body Snake is unseen by sam coming from behind and so is james in the corner with a sniper rifle, hoping for a 1 shot two kill move but misses sam and shoots snake in the shoulder badly wounding him, sam heals him and moves to the shadows with snake. Snake is told to cross the bridge, James sposts him but is put down by a 5.56 round to the head. James Eliminated Unknown to Sam and snake, Shetland brought five mercs. underestimating Sam's and Snakes Abilities. they both tandomly put down 4 mercs.2 in the courtyards and 2 in the sleeping/ rest quarters. Sam then spots a Merc cutting the gate waits for him to finish and lets Snake have the honor of killing him.

Sam scouts ahead with his eev and finds nothing on the top of the lighthous or walking on the bottom. Sam goes to the lighthouse and looks for shetland inside Snake scouts other places Sam finds Shetland and Says, I won last time.
Shetland starts running up, and sam throws a flash. Shetland is blinded and is finished with the shotgun.
Shetland Eliminated

Sam calls Snake saying: It's between you and me now Snake.
Snake: I'll be ready for you.

Snake find and M-60 in one of the crates, sam runs towards his position and snake hears and starts blasting. sam shoots out the lights in the corridor leading from the caves. Snake can't see or hear anything so he starts spuing out rounds.
Snake cautiously walks towards the exit and Sam removes his aligator mask and Kills him. Snake eliminated

Sam wins!!!

Omega_224
07-25-2005, 09:32 PM
Wow. That was fanboyish. Besides that, I doubt Sam would heal Snake. If it were me, I'd take advantage of the situation. Drop Evan or whatever his name is, and kill Snake. Then take care of the rest...somehow.

shootingsnipe
07-26-2005, 09:18 AM
I'm saying why would you kill the second best when there are many others to be taken care of, screw that use Snake as an ally and kill his *** later