PDA

View Full Version : Assassins Creed: Revelations Signature Edition

cless711
06-08-2011, 05:42 AM
Hey guys, I just wanted to know if you pre-ordered Assassins Creed: Revelations from Gamestop about a week or 2 ago would you have to go back to gamestop and ask to upgrade to Signature Edition? Just want to know since I'm still a bit new to these kinds of things

Bipolar Matt
06-08-2011, 06:00 AM
Was just at Gamestop last night. No, you automatically get Signature Edition just for pre-ordering. It includes the Ottoman Jester MP character.

cless711
06-08-2011, 06:07 AM
Originally posted by BipolarMatt:
Was just at Gamestop last night. No, you automatically get Signature Edition just for pre-ordering. It includes the Ottoman Jester MP character.

Ohh okay. Thank you very much.

Riley4142
06-08-2011, 02:41 PM
Just for future reference, you never have to go back and request a pre-order offer if you have already pre-ordered. Unless it is something you get when you first pre-order the game, like a code for a multiplayer beta(HINT, HINT, UBISOFT).

cless711
06-08-2011, 02:43 PM
Originally posted by Riley4142:
Just for future reference, you never have to go back and request a pre-order offer if you have already pre-ordered. Unless it is something you get when you first pre-order the game, like a code for a multiplayer beta(HINT, HINT, UBISOFT).

Ahh, thank you very much for the info. :P

hotmyers16
08-13-2011, 09:08 AM
Doesn't the signature edition come with the soundtrack too?

DarthEzio55
08-13-2011, 12:31 PM
Signature Edition Contents
•A Bonus Singleplayer Gameplay Mission
•An Exclusive Multiplayer Character
•3 Weapon Capacity Upgrades
•An Animated Short Film
•The "Assassin's Creed Revelations" Original Game Score Soundtrack

so to answer your question, yup http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

JaggedRiver8
09-06-2011, 05:40 PM
SWEET! i preorded about 2 weeks or so ago and was tryin to find out the same thing. also, i pre ordered in store instead of online. would the pre order show up on my online acct or no?

CRUDFACE
09-08-2011, 05:29 AM
Originally posted by hotmyers16:

Yeah, getting tired of replaying Woodkid's "Iron" all the time...wait, no, I'm good, lol.

EnglishPhoenix
09-08-2011, 07:39 PM
I need to get on that and pre-order. At least I have quite a while.

SleezeRocker
09-08-2011, 11:19 PM
Originally posted by t260z:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by hotmyers16:

Yeah, getting tired of replaying Woodkid's "Iron" all the time...wait, no, I'm good, lol. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Im guilty for that, whenever I start playing my AC playlist in my ipod, it always starts with Iron XD LOL

But yes signature edition does have soundtrack. for me, just the soundtrack alone makes it highly worth it for me http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif