PDA

View Full Version : please ubisoft, make rhodes as playble city in the single player

gohanks10
06-02-2011, 10:36 AM
in assassins creed brotherhood, exploring only rome was boring and repetitive. rome was bigger, but the countryside was too "generic".

in AC:R, we will only explore constantinople and capadoccia (a underground city, but it looks likes a cave with some houses).

since that ubisoft have created another city called rhodes for the multiplayer, i don't understand why they don't put the city in the single player.

NuclearFuss
06-02-2011, 10:39 AM
Probably because it isn't relevant to the plot. Plus the multiplayer maps aren't full cities. Rhodes'll only be the size of the Brotherhood maps.

ThaWhistle
06-02-2011, 03:41 PM
the one city thing would have been better if there was more stuff that actually happened. The whole vaticano district was basically there for 2 really short missions where you just run through it. It just seemed like the city was a whole lot bigger than the game's content was, and that made going from point a to point b, even with the tunnels, kind of tedious.

with AC1 and 2, after one play through I knew just about every street in all the cities (Except for that last part of Venice that, was pretty much unused) with ACB, even with all that useless putsing around, I hardly know the layout of the city outside of Tiber Island and near the colluseum.

logarithm64
06-02-2011, 05:18 PM
I think I remember hearing something about Rhodes actually being in the single player, and visiting Rhodes in SP would unlock the respective MP map.

rob.davies2014
06-02-2011, 06:06 PM
In the Game Informer article, it said that Constatinople is a lot denser than Rome. That and the addition of Random Events should guarantee a pretty awesome city experience.

C112408E
06-02-2011, 07:01 PM
Originally posted by RussellSparrow:
In the Game Informer article, it said that Constatinople is a lot denser than Rome. That and the addition of Random Events should guarantee a pretty awesome city experience.

I really hope the random events are as great as they were in Red Dead Redemption. That game had such a variety of them, depending on what area you were in, and they were so common. Unfortunetly, I can already predict the random events really only being a store getting robbed every once in a while in this game. But we can still hope.