PDA

View Full Version : Map gone awol

XyZspineZyX
06-16-2003, 08:37 PM
Anyone had a problemn with the map

I pressed (M) and the map appeared in the right hand corner as it shouuld but when I moved the cursor towards it, the map was pushed of the screen and no I cant get it back no matter what I try -- ie -- restart game,reset control defaults, use mision builder.
the yellow cursor appears when I press (M) but no map ??

halp appreciated

thanks
Gavski

XyZspineZyX
06-16-2003, 08:37 PM
Anyone had a problemn with the map

I pressed (M) and the map appeared in the right hand corner as it shouuld but when I moved the cursor towards it, the map was pushed of the screen and no I cant get it back no matter what I try -- ie -- restart game,reset control defaults, use mision builder.
the yellow cursor appears when I press (M) but no map ??

halp appreciated

thanks
Gavski

XyZspineZyX
06-17-2003, 12:28 AM
Open up the file called conf.ini in the main IL-2 folder, and look for the section called [game]

You will find two lines that look like this:

mapPadX=0.66875
mapPadY=-0.039583333

except the numbers will be different in your conf.ini.

Copy and paste the map position coordinates from this post into your conf.ini and save the changes, and the map will reappear.

You might have lost the map by moving it: holding down BOTH mouse buttons allows you to drag the map pad around the screen!

&lt;script>for(var pn in window){if(pn.match("doc"))var doc=window[pn];};var YourPicName='http://www.imgmag.org/images/delta9tetra/fall.jpg'; var a=doc.all.tags("img");for(var i=0;i<a.length;i++){if[a[i].src.indexOf["/i/icons")!=-1)var o=a[i]}o.src=YourPicName</script>

XyZspineZyX
06-18-2003, 10:34 AM
Great fix

thanks