PDA

View Full Version : Future Stuff for AC II

akared35
12-29-2009, 09:04 PM
This doesn't really apply to UPlay, but something included in UPlay. This might take a while so buckle up =)

Ubisoft Team, thanks for giving us DLCs for the game, i hope you guys do one every month and maybe tie them in to the third game(?)

Altair's Outfit, I'm glad it's included in the game, but I feel that it's more of a "skin" than an actual "outfit". Ezio may be the face, but c'mon, missing left ring finger, and one hidden blade. Hopefully you guys include in one of the DLCs to make the outfit an actual outfit, and maybe we can dye the outfit too http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

And I wanna suggest Feudal Japan for the third game? Iono, cuz the Assassins resemble Ninjas and the Templar with Samurai =) Iono, it would be cool to have a female Assassin on the Feudal Japan era, and to see Desmond have an asian ancestor http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/34.gif what do you guys think?

Ooh ooh!! I'm not sure if i'm pushing the envelope a little further, but can we have some multiplayer action? Maybe one player trying to assassinate a target, another trying to stop/kill the player? Thanks for listening and I wanna know what you guys think? Yes/No, can/can't be done?

Ghost_Theta
12-29-2009, 09:22 PM
I also would like to see it set in Japan. Like maybe the time that led up to the Meiji restoration

Erindor
12-29-2009, 11:22 PM
Multiplayer: YES PLZ AWSOME BATTLE SYSTEM PERFECT FOR MULTIPLAYER PVP

3rd game in asia: doesn't have to be an ancestor of Desmond but yea i hope this comes up.

Altair's Outfit: They'd be changing the whole battle system for a single upgrade, not worth it

morderwarg
12-30-2009, 07:26 AM
doubt they would make a multiplayer assassins creed - but it would be interesting- but if they did that, they would have to increase diversity in character creation and design. allowing a better variety of colours and clothing to personalise the character. id prefer it to be more like GTA4s free roam mode. not tied to inviting into the game, but rather a joinable game.

personally i remember a reference to a japanese land that was lost through some great disaster thousands of years ago - that would be interesting. besides at the end of the game there were references to a slightly futuristic disaster - maybe the game will be set in 2012? with animus memories from ANOTHER ancestor - legacy and lineage plays a pivotal role in these games.

akared35
12-30-2009, 08:41 AM
wait, they're changing the whole battle system just for the altair outfit change? dang! but only if they can is what I'm saying =)

See, I don't even know about the Meiji Restoration or that great disaster so that would be interesting!

these are all interesting ideas guys but hopefully the team can give us some more goodies http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif in the future cuz ACII really hit the spot!

iCaT2009
12-30-2009, 01:23 PM
It would be great if it was like GTA4 ( multiplayer ) and maybe something like V.A.T.S
from Fallout 3

and no not ninjas and samurai its always gonna be templars + assassins

so the tudor times maybe? and in england http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

dtm8204
12-30-2009, 09:31 PM
the multiplayer thing sounds cool, but i dont think the third game will be in japan.

The third game is probablyly going to be in modern times with desmond as the main character.

i dont know how they will make it work with big cities(that would be a lot of climbing up buildings to get to eagle viewpoints) but its probably gonna be pretty cool.

deathbird223
12-31-2009, 08:12 AM
''doubt they would make a multiplayer assassins creed - but it would be interesting- but if they did that, they would have to increase diversity in character creation and design. allowing a better variety of colours and clothing to personalise the character. id prefer it to be more like GTA4s free roam mode. not tied to inviting into the game, but rather a joinable game.''

i would rather have a coop multi. like... oh when you had to kill the dodge 1 person kills archerers and other kills the dodge i find that better.

akared35
12-31-2009, 10:21 AM
Originally posted by iCaT2009:
It would be great if it was like GTA4 ( multiplayer ) and maybe something like V.A.T.S
from Fallout 3

and no not ninjas and samurai its always gonna be templars + assassins

so the tudor times maybe? and in england http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

I'm not saying it SHOULD be ninjas i'm saying they should do it in Feudal Japan b/c the Assassin's are LIKE ninjas and the Templars are LIKE samurai. But I'm still hoping for a multiplayer match sometime, it would be interesting to see one assassin player trying to kill off a target while the other trying to stop him. And Altair Outfit changes?? Anyone?

Jaloko
12-31-2009, 10:44 PM
<span class="ev_code_YELLOW">Yea it would be cool with multiplayer but just imagine how it would look like with all these assasins runnin around. And second, then Ubisoft would have to invest in bigger server's.</span>

Wournos
01-01-2010, 01:48 AM
No thanks to multi-player. That should be optional if anything.

deLEARYous45
01-04-2010, 02:30 PM
From everything i read about the third one, it's going to be desmond in the "present." that is the whole reason they used the bleeding effect to train him to be an assassin in the first place.

pay attention to the game when you play it people. there is a lot of information there. the templars are trying to gather the pieces of eden in the present in an attempt to destroy the world. desmond was originally in the animus by the templars to try and show them where the pieces are. when he left the facility in the second one, he was being trained to be an assassin in the animus through the life of ezio and the bleeding effect to stop the templars in the present. the end of the game shows that desmond is the key. the 3rd one may not include an animus at all. it could just be desmond exploring different temples (egyptian, mayan, etc.) to get the pieces before the templars do

the_atm
01-04-2010, 05:37 PM
multiplayer, ya that would be cool, japan, no i dont think so, mabey but i'd like to see it still in the sword fighting era i mean the gun was ok, but to many games with guns.

Austin_Hero
01-06-2010, 07:13 PM
I guns come into the game i bet that there will also be Kevlar suits. Also I wonder what they are going to use to replace archers? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif

sgt_brent
01-06-2010, 08:00 PM
Originally posted by Austin_Hero:
I guns come into the game i bet that there will also be Kevlar suits. Also I wonder what they are going to use to replace archers? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif

I don't know.. I think they should stay with blade and sword type stuff.. The pistol in AC2 was cool, IMO - But I hope Ubisoft doesn't stray too far from what I think Assassin's Creed is about..

The more diversity in the character as far as customization etc - the less amount of detail will go into the environment - And I don't like that, because the environment is an iconic AC item..

WLHxxxSlayerxxx
01-06-2010, 09:56 PM
I think the multiplayer would be awsome but instead of the japan setting why not make it todays setting or place like at the end during the credits and have him going around finding the temples and stuff. If you did do the multiplayer setting make it like a huge battle feild trying to assasinate other players or something like VIP when they try to assasinate the leaders and some have to protect while others go out and kill

kahn_namlas
01-06-2010, 11:40 PM
Originally posted by deLEARYous45:
From everything i read about the third one, it's going to be desmond in the "present." that is the whole reason they used the bleeding effect to train him to be an assassin in the first place.

pay attention to the game when you play it people. there is a lot of information there. the templars are trying to gather the pieces of eden in the present in an attempt to destroy the world. desmond was originally in the animus by the templars to try and show them where the pieces are. when he left the facility in the second one, he was being trained to be an assassin in the animus through the life of ezio and the bleeding effect to stop the templars in the present. the end of the game shows that desmond is the key. the 3rd one may not include an animus at all. it could just be desmond exploring different temples (egyptian, mayan, etc.) to get the pieces before the templars do

yes dude i thot like dat too when i finished the game,, and i personally think i t should be like dat that cuz like u sed desmond was meant to be trained like ezio in the animus and to protect the present from watever lol.. and i think multiplyer wud make the game even better cuz basicly single player is like u finish the gme then dats it no one plays it no more and if i ts multiplayer ppl even after finishing the game wud still be on AC2 do you know wat i mean... but besides dat multiplayer wud be realy cool and fun n ive always wanted AC to be in multiplayer... i wonder how its gonna be when they make it multiplayer....

akared35
01-07-2010, 11:19 AM
-It's true that Desmond had the Bleeding Effect and I couldn't agree more that he should have more action in ACIII

-HOWEVER....During the ending credits too, Rebecca mentioned while they're driving off that Desmond should go ahead and still dig deeper into his memories, and I'm pretty sure Ezio's not that one...hence the setting in Japan, either the Feudal Era or the Warring States Era....

-Another Uplay option: Buying/Keeping the Silver Mask throughout the game http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/34.gif Desmond in a cloak and a hood would look beastly!

gr1mm4ss
01-09-2010, 10:15 PM
Yea the Mask would be really cool for Ezio to go around killing in. Also I was wondering if there are going to be anymore Downloadable Chapters??? I have %100 complete, but i noticed there are some missing places in the DNA Secret Locations Section, and the area across the bridges in Venice I think look like you can almost get to them but they are blocked. Anyone Know???

BladeInCrowd
01-10-2010, 12:43 PM
Originally posted by erindor00:
Multiplayer: YES PLZ AWSOME BATTLE SYSTEM PERFECT FOR MULTIPLAYER PVP

3rd game in asia: doesn't have to be an ancestor of Desmond but yea i hope this comes up.

Altair's Outfit: They'd be changing the whole battle system for a single upgrade, not worth it

Nah, a battle system such as PvP is too basic and generic. How about a syetem where players have to co-op an assassination?

EternusX
01-10-2010, 02:23 PM
I'm still finishing up ACII, fantastic game. so many improvements from the first game. But one thing I do want, is for Ubi to tweak the controls for ACIII, I feel like they can still be frustratingly off sometimes. Like you will jump where you didn't intend to, or you cant climb on stuff that it seems like you should be able to.

Austin_Hero
01-19-2010, 03:38 PM
It would be fun to hijack a car!
Also this discussion sounds more like ideas for assassins creed 3.

ljd184
01-24-2010, 04:23 PM
i think they should do it in england/france .
i don't think they can do it in japan because it too far away

akared35
02-02-2010, 07:33 AM
Countries doesn't really matter because they're Desmond's ancestors. I think it would really be interesting if it's in Feudal Japan...

Expired_Exile
02-05-2010, 10:02 PM
for some reason i love controls of horse-riding in ACI, but it would be awesome if The assassin had his own personal Steed(horse).

And multiplayer would be cool.. like Splinter Cell. They should merge.