PDA

View Full Version : Poll: for future ref> AC-3 location

AJ_Rimmer_Bsc
03-29-2010, 02:17 AM
as the lil 7 yr old was at there playing AC-1 she started singing,about going to Paris.

and it struck me,its the only obvious place for the next game,FRANCE ,either revolutionary or just after the reformation.

cant be spain,or similiar as nothing happens there
willing to be money on it.

what do you think ?

Xanatos2007
03-29-2010, 03:15 AM
With all the various time periods & locations it's impossible to fit them all into a poll. And the choices presented are too few.

ragewtf99
03-29-2010, 05:26 AM
Originally posted by AJ_Rimmer_Bsc:
as the lil 7 yr old was at there playing AC-1 she started singing,about going to Paris.

and it struck me,its the only obvious place for the next game,FRANCE ,either revolutionary or just after the reformation.

cant be spain,or similiar as nothing happens there
willing to be money on it.

what do you think ?

Are you smoking something? Next AC will be in present and Assassins will be Desmond....

Riiku2
03-29-2010, 06:14 AM
I wouldnt mind playing in Japan as crazy *** mad skillz ninja, assassinating shoguns and lords. But to many games have done that. Today's Washington or New York? Too predictable.

I bet we will still have to spend some time in the animus, but the game will just focus more on the present.

Oh wait.... I got it!!!! The present Desmond, despite him thinking he is in present - is also in the animus!! Like, he goes to animus while being in animus. And he's real body is actually in the future in some post-apocaliptic world (o even post post-apocaliptic) How's that huh? Betcha they're gonna do that.

Mr_Shade
03-29-2010, 10:00 AM
Please use the existing thread to chat about AC3 found below

Assassin's Creed 3 and beyond (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/8251094497)