PDA

View Full Version : SeaFire (Wingless)???

TSmoke
12-08-2004, 09:30 PM
~S~ All
There are quite a few of us in our Squad. and a bunch of others that I have talked to that see the Seafire looking like a CFS mod.

The plane is wingless no matter what its aspect until it hits a range of approx. .30-.25. Then the wings appear and you get a major lag hit.

Off line in a campaign or whatever it seems fine. But on-line its a whole different ball of wax.
I have 3 seperate installs PF standalone patched, 3.01 merged and 3.02 merged. It only happens with the beta patch, no matter what exe. we use.
I haven't seen anything on this in the forums and it sure would be nice if someone could check on this.
I don't have a screen shot of it, but there are many who have seen it and have the same problem.
Any ideas?? Thanks in advance ....~S~

TSmoke
12-08-2004, 09:30 PM
~S~ All
There are quite a few of us in our Squad. and a bunch of others that I have talked to that see the Seafire looking like a CFS mod.

The plane is wingless no matter what its aspect until it hits a range of approx. .30-.25. Then the wings appear and you get a major lag hit.

Off line in a campaign or whatever it seems fine. But on-line its a whole different ball of wax.
I have 3 seperate installs PF standalone patched, 3.01 merged and 3.02 merged. It only happens with the beta patch, no matter what exe. we use.
I haven't seen anything on this in the forums and it sure would be nice if someone could check on this.
I don't have a screen shot of it, but there are many who have seen it and have the same problem.
Any ideas?? Thanks in advance ....~S~

402Cdn.Valkyrie
12-09-2004, 03:59 AM
ok i fly Seafire all the time online, with 302bm new.exe, and i have never seen it wingless.

But then again im on an ATi card and i have never seen any of those graphic glitches either.

Maple_Tiger
12-09-2004, 04:13 AM
I'm confused.

HellToupee
12-09-2004, 05:03 AM
one of the seafire LODs is wingless noticeable to people on low settings, if you set everything to lowest you notice you have no wings.

The_Great_Stonk
12-09-2004, 06:02 AM
not seeing this problem, never have... but that migh tbe because im running everything maxed out...

xTHRUDx
12-09-2004, 07:27 AM
the 2nd LOD model of the seafire has no wings in my game and the 2nd LOD model of the SBD doesn't show up at all.

402Cdn.Valkyrie
12-09-2004, 08:16 AM
Take some screenshots and report it in the bug section.

VW-IceFire
12-09-2004, 08:16 AM
Cool...sounds like the B-25. Oh and you can see through the Dora's second LOD too.

Must be running on settings below Excellent...

ucanfly
12-09-2004, 09:12 AM
I see this on full excellent mode 1024X768.

TSmoke
12-09-2004, 10:46 PM
Well it'll be tough to get a screenie of it, cause I'm old and **** slow.

Graphic settings are all on excellent or high, and vid card is a ati9800 128mb.

Will try to get some other squad members who are quicker with the fingers to get a screenie of the flying popsicle. Obviously it isn't my imagination so thats some comfort at least.